Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:51
Page:  1 
The Wolf's Bite pt 2 Started by: ballsy_mcdermont on Dec 02, '09 12:26

Vito heard that there was a new gang in town, so he called his informant to see what he knew.  " I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems as these people aren't so new and one is suspected of murdering your wife. I shouldn't have told you that but if I were in that situation, I would want to know.  They have bought your old warehouse and are using it as a cigar factory. The bank sold it about  two weeks ago."

Vito was swelling with rage and went for the bottle on the counter but it was empty. He grabbed a new one from the cabinet and opened it. He turned it up and almost took half the bottle. He thought for a moment and called the guys. 

Cosmo came in with a concerned look on his face and told Vito not to worry about a thing. This was what they have been waiting for. Now being so close to home, there was nowhere for the cowards to hide. 

They only had a couple of hours to plan what they were going to do, knowing that someone would be at the factory at six and it was already four thirty.  They loaded up the car and went to the factory to wait for the spineless bastards.

Vito took the front,  Mad-Frank and Azerax took the side entrance and  Ballsy took the back.  They were all in place when they noticed two cars entering the parking lot. The cars pulled right to the front, closest to the door.  Two men stepped out of the first car and two from the second.   They waited for them to get inside the building before going in themselves.

We've been waiting on these damned Farrelli's for six years and I'll be damned if they will ever leave my sight alive. We'll see who has the last laugh........                                  Vito was saying to himself under his breath.

Vito watched as the men sat talking in the front office when to front door opened. A woman walked it carrying a couple of lunch boxes and a thermos full of coffee. As she turned, she caught Vito's eye and and he almost started shooting right there. She was his wife, June. It all made perfect since to him now. That's why the body had no head. He would be able to see that it wasn't her. That damned whore, after all I did for that ungrateful bitch. She too deserves everything that she has coming.

Vito stood up from behind the crates that he was crouched behind and ran into the office. Frank and Azerax kept their distance for the moment. "Hands in the fucking air.  Don't move a finger or you will regret it......I camr here today for revenge on the cowards that killed my undeserving wife, but seeing as that didn't happen, it'll be for taking my life away.

Frank and Azerax came into the room and took the men and tied them up by their wrists and hang them from some hooks. Vito took June and tied her to a chair so she had to watch." You whore. I always knew there was something I didn't like about you. You are a waste of skin.             I hope you have fulfilled your dreams, because there won't be another chance."   

Vito takes a bat and starts pounding away at Luis, the oldest Farrelli. Breaking bones with every swing, he focused on the face and the ribs. He knew the man was almost dead when blood started pouring from his mouth.   Victor, the younger Farrelli, was begging for his life and June started to cry. For they were expecting a baby and she hadn't yet told him. 

Vito looked at Victor and asked him if it was all worth it. Seeing his own brother beaten to death and running off with the woman he used to love with his every breath. " No, none of it. If you let me go, I promise not to say anything. Please. Just don't kill me."

Shut you fucking mouth. You have no right to speak to me at all.          Vito put a 45 caliber to Victor's head. He pulled the trigger over and over until he had no head left on his body.   He turned to June and said "what do you think of your lover now?"

Since the other two men had no part in anything, they were shot in the head without being tortured.   But June was another story. Vito grabbed her by her hair and said "look at what you caused me to have to do to this man. This is your fault. These lives are on your hands."  Vito and the gang left June tied to the chair and went outside. Just before driving off, they set the building on fire.  Two hours later, the fire department arrives due to the visible smoke and the first thing they find after the fire was out, was June's charred body. She had gotten out of the chair but died of smoke inhalation before she made it out of the building.

Vito continues to drink and think about why she didn't just tell him she was in love with another man..........Why these nightmares for all these years..........

Report Post Tip

Gaenvan nods as he looks at Ballsy, removes his hat and searched his inside pocket for a flask.

"What a night" Gaenvan says taking a swig then offering it to Ballsy. "It is what it is."

Report Post Tip

Very well done ballsy! Quite funny seeing Vito be a drunk. I can't wait to see his response. Keep up the good work. :)

Report Post Tip

Vito pulls another long draw from the bottle, shakes his head and replaces the cap.  A goomba hands him an already lit cigarette and he stands from the bar, stumbles a bit, then regains his composure.

"I've agonized over that bitch for six years..." Vito trails off

It's quiet for several moments until Paul Vidi pipes up from across the room

"You shoulda cut his balls off first, that's probably what I would have done."

Vito chuckles

"Yeah, hind-sight is 20-20"

Vito lips his cigarette, turns back to the bar, reaches for the bottle, scoops it up and heads for the door.

As the door closes behind him, you hear a faint sound of a bottle that has outlived its use - shattering on the sidewalk.

Report Post Tip

After handing Vito the cigarette, Arsenal lights one for himself while pondering how big a bitch life can be.. He takes a sip from his imported aquavit and hands the bottle to Vito..

It's over now pal.. Have some will ya?

Report Post Tip

Mad-Frank returns to the bar.

Thats another god damn four thousand dollar suit, Ruined by god damn gasoline,

I have to learn not to get that stuff all over me next time.

I guess i'll be making another trip to Paul_Vidi's suit shop again.

Frank leans up against the bar and orders a large scotch and a cuban cigar.

Report Post Tip

:After listening intently, Jerry lets out a long sigh:

It's always interesting to hear about the capers that my old friend, Kramer, got into.  He was a smart man.  And a team player.  Very sorry for your loss, Vito.  I hope that your revenge was satisfying.

Report Post Tip

Listen to all that was said, Atrum_Lupus gets up from his table and walks to the bar,

Turns to Jerry, shakes his hand and follows it by an cheers.

Ah very true sir, very true and I'll drink to that.

Looks at Frank with a puzzles look on his face....

Now my friend you mean to tell me your suit was ruined by gasoline and your about to lite up a Cigar? Should I hit the deck sir?

Smiles and puts his are around Frank and cheers' him as well.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wolf's Bite pt 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL