Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:11:17
Page:  1 
Diamond in the Rough Started by: PedroRourke on Dec 02, '09 13:49

It was a busy day in Pedro's office - where did all this paperwork come from? - and he needed to get a few things straightened out. Again, a crowd had assembled outside on the street, apparently expecting something. Pedro walks outside to address the crowd.

The first step in the process as I assume the lead in Detroit is to grant someone the position I vacated. DiamondJim has shown his dedication and work in his time working for me, and he will take a position as a Captain of Detroit.

With further work to accomplish, Pedro heads back inside.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations DiamondJim, I look forward to working with you in our fair city, well done.

Sincerely Recro

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Mr. DiamondJim. Though we haven't as of yet had many dealings, I have the utmost faith in the judgment of Godfather PedroRourke in his selection. I look forward to working with you in the coming days as we all work to restructure our fine city.

Report Post Tip

Really?  Of all people you chose DiamondJim?

Knowing DJ hes probably going to pick some idiot to be his RHM.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations DJ, This has been a long time in the making for you and you deserve it. Your support as LHM has been outstanding and without you, I'm not sure this journey would have been half as fun.

I look forward to seeing what you bring to Detroit as a CL however and if your past is anything to judge from, it will be special.

Good Luck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations DiamondJim. Very well deserved my friend. Our bloodlines have been friends for ages and I can't wait to see what you have instore for Detroit.

I wish you the best of luck alongside Godfather PedroRourke and the rest of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your accomplishment DiamondJim.

Good luck and show them what you have got hidden up those sleeves!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, you have worked tirelessly to bring out the best in the family and our families loss will be Detroits gain.

*raises his glass to his friend

Report Post Tip

Well, thank you everyone, very flattering.  Unfortunately it seems I've already screwed up and picked an idiot for a RHM :Þ

(Actually he's a helluva good guy and he's been around forever and a day.  I'm sure he'll do fine)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations DiamondJim. I wish you all the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

DJ, congratulations my man!!!! Very well deserved indeed!  But seriously, you kinda messed up with the RHM pick, you better not mess up the LHM pick, because let's be serious, you're gonna need some good support :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Diamond in the Rough
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL