Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:44:06
Page:  1 
Expanding the Q Started by: PoisonousJelly on Dec 02, '09 15:40

While walking down the street whistling a completely made up tune in your own little world. You notice the RHM to Godmother ScipitaRourke, PJ accidently bump into the Godmother. As she was leaving Philly's best restaurant they begin to chat and your wondering ears can do nothing but strain to hear.

"Ahhhh PJ" she says. "I've just been having a word with Don Vidi. I was wanting to see you next. I'm promoting Don Quirinus from Philadelphia Capo to a Philadelphia Boss."

Not shocked by this he turns back to Scipita and smiles

"I couldn't think of any one better for it at this point boss lady. Not many others have worked as hard as Quirinus to deserve this expansion and the honour to auth his own Capo beneath him. Good choice in my opinion. I shall go give him my personal congratulations now."

PJ looks over his shoulder and see's you watching and listening, his hands reach into his pcokets and you worry for your life. Running you think to yourself. "YES! Some decent information on the Philly crime syndicate to tell my boss there! Quirinus is expanding!"

"GET OUT OF HERE" PJ shouts

Report Post Tip

Q it has been great having you as a Capo of the Wolf Pack and I look forward to seeing you grow as you boss of Philly. You have done well and will always be a part of the pack!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus. People like you make me proud to call myself a wolf.

Report Post Tip

You go girl!!

Report Post Tip

Quirinus, it has been my pleasure, honor and privilege to work at your side in Philadelphia from a young cub to being a capo after you became one. I am so proud of you, congratulations doesn't seem to cover what my heart if full of today but I know not the words to use. I salute you my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus.  You've been an outstanding, hard working Capo and I'm sure you'll be a shining example of what a Boss should be.

We're all behind you.  Go get em.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus.  Go get em Tiger.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Quirinus!!!!

In the short time I worked with you, you were an outstanding leader and know you will do great things :)

Report Post Tip

congratulations Q, During my work with you, you are a strong leader ... I am proud to have worked with you .......

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Quirinus!

What a great day for Philly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Expanding the Q
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL