Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:27:51
Page:  1 
The Bank Heist Started by: Green_Arrow on Dec 02, '09 17:04

Arrow walked around the table looking closely at the Bank's blueprints.
Looking for every camera, Security post and door they would have to blow open.
He jumped as he heard a noise. He had been on his last nerve since the plan had
come together. A bunch of them decided to rob a bank. His guys and a new guy he had met named Peo. The guy was tough and he knew his way around a gun and he knew how to live through a shootout if it came to that. He was the last guy to show. Arrow was getting nervous the guy wouldn't show. He never liked it when a guy didn't show to a big job like this. Then he turned to one of his guys....

"Hey what the hell you lookin at. Get those guns in the cars and makes sure that we have enough ammo. I don't wanna be out of ammo while I'm in the middle of the fucken bank." Arrow turned to the driveway outside the garage to see a ford pulling up. That had to be Peo.....

Report Post Tip

Pulls up in an a new Ford pick-up. His head was down as soon as see saw Green_Arrow looked at him. He reaches to the other side with his right hand on the passenger's seat, and the other hand rolling down the window. Dude I-. Green_Arrow stops him. Shut up, why you late? Peo takes a deep breath. Well I was coming here with Michael then all of the sudden cops were chasing us. I have no idea why though.

We went on and took short cuts to get here. But they were firing us. They kept hitting the back of the truck. Green_Arrow looks at the back of the truck. He returns a second after. I still put my head down, but had one eye looking at a guy putting guns in the back. Green_Arrow looks at him. You dumbass, don't put it there in the wide open, you dumbass. Sorry boss,. They guy said but barely heard him.

Green Arrow looked at me. Where's Michael? Peo face turns white as a ghost. Peo points to the passanger seat. Blood was on the seat. He's Dead!

Report Post Tip

Arrow shakes his head and turns a little red. Now pacing back and forth.

"Those fuckers. They killed him. God damn't." He mumbled only loud enough for Peo to hear. He didn't want to spook his men. He turns back to Peo.

"Your a good guy Peo but you fucked up. I don't know why they chased you but we can't let it stop the plan. We go on as planned. Nobody leaves now and nobody better screw up anymore. Cuz now were one guy down and this plan won't work if we lose anymore guys. Now pull the truck into the garage. Can't let anyone see it like this." Then Arrow walks into the garage and moves the table for Peo to pull in. He then picks up the blue prints and sits down to study them one last time.

Report Post Tip

Follows to the garage with Green_Arrow. Peo's hands was cold. But he was sweating fiercely. He sat down and looks around the table. Seeing no one he know. There was eight seats but one was missing. I guess that was Michael's seat. Person next to me was Harold. He was looking at me. Just staring at me. I moved my face to him. What are you doing.? He said nothing to me. Green_Arrow shouted, Don't worry about him, that means he likes you. He tosses a cookie to him. Ok? Peo thinks to himself.

Alright guys here's the plan. Green_Arrow said. It's going to be me and you and you. He points at me and Harold. Harold was chewing on his cookie like when a squirrel was chewing on a acorn or a nut. Ok so what we doing. There's five hundred thousand dollars in the bank. The highest earnings we'll ever receive. Me and Peo will kill all the guards. All of the rest will stay at the car, killing the police outside. After we kill the guards we'll get the money and leave. Harold your driving.

Report Post Tip

Arrow stops and waits to see if anyone wants to question him. Nobody says a word. He knows this is cuz he is threataning. He turns to the guys and says. "Now lets get in the car and start driving there. Harold and  Peo your in my car. Again, Harold your driving. Now lets get going."

When they get in the car and pull out into the street. Arrow begins to speak...

"Harold you know where to park the car right?"  He answers "Yeah boss, in da alliways" He wasn't the smartest guy Arrow could get but he was obedient and he wouldn't double cross him. Then he turned around to talk to Peo in the back seat.

"I didn't want to say this before but the other guys.....Well I don't want to share all that money with them. So when we pull away with all the money. We blow the explosives I attatched to their cars..." The car is silent for a moment and Peo begins to respond.

Report Post Tip

What!? Peo is silent. Why, there like our family. We knew each other since I was 8 and when you were 14. Why would we do that? Green_Arrow responds. If we do, we please the boss and get in his made of honor. Peo thinks for a sec. Well that does sounds good. But I don't know why you wanna do it. Do you even have any explosives? Peo lowers his voice that he mouths the words. What about him? He points to Harold. He knows. And he's not the smartest crayon in the crayon box!

Report Post Tip

Arrow lowers his head and thinks for a moment. Harold the whole time just driving and smiling. Whistling a tune that was all made up. Then he turned back to Peo...

"You don't think I regret this man. We have to kill our own guys. But it gets us somewhere. They tried to get the job without us anyway. Those greedy fucks thought that the boss would let them do it without me! And after finding that out I couldn't go without you and Harold. But don't think I don't feel guilt about this. I hope that some may survive it though. But we need to concentrate on getting the money."

Report Post Tip

Puts his tounge on his open tooth and starts thinking.

Well true, but....I see what your saying but....I don't know. I'll do what you say. Peo was scared of him. Well what happens if they think of the same converstation. And when we going to tell him? Points his head over to Harold.

Report Post Tip

Arrow turns back to Peo. He notices the hint of nervousness on his face. Then he wispers so that Harold can't hear....

"When we got the money I'll drop you off at the safe house and then me and Harold are going to take a little ride.....Then I'll come back and meet you there. But don't get scared man, were gonna get through this and me and you will be rich." I put on a reassuring smile so I don't make him anymore nervous than he probably already was.

Report Post Tip

O...ok! Peo looks at the side window. Seeing the car behine us was our guys. Hopefully they'll know this will be the last mission they'll ever do. I don't know why that I hope they do. But I don't know why. I can't even explain it.

I took a deep puff. And let out a big yawn out. I look back at the window. There gone! Where they go.

Green_Arrow, what happen to the other car? Peo points at the back. There weree gone!

Report Post Tip

Arrow turns to see it. They were gone. What the fuck was going on? He turned back to the front to see that in front of the bank was three cars parked with mobsters all waiting in front of it. The all had tommy guns pulled and ready to fire. I turned back to Peo, unbuckeled myself and then turned to him...

"Get that seatbelt off and jump for it!!" I yelled as I jumped from the car. We both landed with a great big tumble and got up and ran into the alleyway. Harold was too stupid to know what to do and kept driving. The mobsters lit him up and the car rammed there cars. Then exploded in a huge fireball. I grabbed Peo and said lets go now!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL