Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:53:13
Page:  1 
The Mean Harsh Streets Of New York Started by: RandomRokita on Dec 03, '09 07:31

*A strange looking man was walkin through the streets of NY people didn't know this man but he had a familiar fzce that they all recognised and more importantly his pockets were overflowing*

"Hi there young man what brings you to this city?" he asked while the young boy was looking at his pockets

*The man handed the boy a wad lf cash*

"Here young one go and grab yourself some food and clean yoursdlf up maybe buy yourself asuit and i'll show you how things work around here"

*Later that evening the boy arrived in a nice Prada suit but then he pulled out a gun on me I had been betrayed so Icalmky handed over my cash to the boy he took it and ran but he dropped a pair of glasses he wasn't wearinb glasses earlyer i thought this was peculiar, so I reached for my mobile to make a call to my dear friend Youngster. together we investigated and found nothing we were searching for a young male with loads of cash*

"Where shall we start looking?"

Report Post Tip

Rj Looks puzzlingly at RandomRotika

What is the Mobile you talk of? Please enlighten me. But if you're still searching i'd start at the speakeasy on Flatbed Avenue.

Report Post Tip

Is a mobile not something decorative on strings, usually on trees or childrens cots?

Report Post Tip

While walking down the street Roxanne hears the commotion she strolls up to RandomRokita pushing a few strains of lose her from her face she leans in and speaks softly.

"I saw a young man wearing a Prada suit go into the bar about a block from here he was flashing a wad of cash and bragging about ripping you off, you might want to start your search there."

Nodding she turns and walks down the chilly street.

Report Post Tip

I've heard about the mean harsh streets of New York, but I just don't believe it.  Except on Sundays.  Everything seems to be closed on Sundays, and then there's just panic and chaos.  If a day goes by where Deimne can't get his manicure, well, there will be hell to pay. 

Speaking of...

Looks at his nails, then at his watch. 

It's time for my mani pedi.  I guess I'll have to brave those mean harsh streets of New York to make it to the salon on time.  Better not get in my way.  I don't want to break any of my nails lifting wallets on my way.  I love to see those young hoods walking the streets with loads of cash.  But if I find that money, I wouldn't expect you'll see it ever again. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mean Harsh Streets Of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL