Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:10:06
Page:  1 
Kill Me, Son Started by: -Xanxus- on Dec 04, '09 09:29

The room was dark and gloomy. Broken pieces of furniture and ripped cushions were scattered as if in a bizarre artistic arrangement. In a corner stood a series of wooden rods, arranged for the practice of martial arts. And it was here that Xanxus stood, hitting the rods in every possible pattern at lightning speed. Sweat and blood coated his body while his breathing came hard and heavy. Tears fell, only to mingle with sweat and be thrown away as his deadly dance took him through rigorous stances. His body was long since exhausted, and the only thing that kept him going was the desire to forget what happened a few hours ago.

It was late evening, around 6:30 PM when Xanxus had returned after a stroll around town. His life had hardly been about education. It was about learning life skills, and this was some his adoptive father, Wraith_reborn had been happy to provide. He had been found in the foul streets when he was six, nearby where his mother and father had committed suicide. But he did not even remember them. The title of Mother and Father had both been taken by Wraith, and he was content with it.

Suddenly, the door was thrown open and his father stumbled in, his face pale as he clutched his bloodied side. Anger rose inside Xanxus, as he ran to his father and led him to a chair. His father was breathing heavily, but his life was not in immediate danger. As he was about to go and get the bandages, his father caught his wrist and forced him to sit.

"Don't," he said.

"Are you out of your mind? You're gonna die if the bleeding keeps up."

"Thank you, Xanxus. I believe I taught you that," even at this dangerous situation, his father's dry humor still remained as effective as before. And it was this that tipped the balance and made Xanxus sit, albeit impatiently.

"Now, what is the most important thing I've taught you?" asked his father.

"Respect the rules of the place you are in and punish the offenders no matter who they may be," repeated Xanxus perfectly.

"That's right. Now, listen. I broke the rule, Xanxus. I shot the wrong person. And for that, I am being chased. It is not that I wish to escape punishment. But I want you to do it. I have dishonored my bloodline. Kill me, and end it. Start your own and rise in the world." said his father before coughing heavily.

Xanxus sat, frozen with horror. His heart thudded heavily as the man who had been his entire life spelled out what to do. He shook his head wildly and grabbed the nearest bottle and drank it without even noticing what it was. 'Shit....shit...," he kept muttering. His father watched calmly.

I have to punish the offender...but he's my goddamn father...punish them regardless...But...but...KILL HIM!!

Even as he argued with his inner self, Xanxus grabbed his father's gun and shot him in the forehead. Hand quivering, he stood there, his eyes wild and uncomposed. Shouting maniacally, he shot his gun wildly in every direction, caughing bullet holes all over the walls and ceilings. Then, he went completely crazy, tearing up everything in the room.

As he threw over his father's expensive study table, a half-wrapped package stood. Forcing himself to calm down, he strode over and ripped apart the packing. With a loud thud, two objects fell down, along with a piece of paper. It was a present his father had been preparing for his birthday, which happened to be on that day.

Dear Xanxus,

It is not everyday a young man turns eighteen. With this, you enter a world of danger. As it is, I have trained you the best I can. All that remains is for you to grow on your own strength. To that end, I have prepared something special for you. The ceremonial gun twins, Hades. The name may sound what people call 'cheesy' but it does fit with the principles you have been grown with. They shall be the doom of anyone who goes against them. God bless, Xanxus. I hope you will be by my side for many days to come.

Your father forever,

Wraith.

As Xanxus read those words, he looked down. Even in that wild situation, he could not resist a gasp. Two beautifully shaped guns were lying down. They were shaped after his father's gun, but they had been remodeled. The sponge that had reduced noise had been coated over with another sheet of metal to give the gun a better look and increase effectiveness. And as he picked them up, he saw that on both sides of the barrel of each gun, there was an 'X' which had been crafted from the best ruby stones. The grip had been covered with soft black leather while the inner core was made from silvery aluminium.

Xanxus stood, with a unique gun in each hand. Almost on an impulse, he whirled around, and with tears flowing anew, he shot his father once again, this time with Hades, straight in the heart. And with that, the bloody history of Hades began.

Feeling almost calm, he walked towards an overturned couch and perched on it. As he sat shrouded in darkness, having lost the one thing he had cared for, small noises were heard outside. He sat calmly, waiting for whatever was outside to appear.

Report Post Tip

Knocking at the door, subtle but stern breaks the silence.  "-Xanxus-, are you there?" you hear from the other side of the door.  "I need to see your father, and take news to the Don", I speak, knowing from his fathers words that he only came home for his son to finish what he never wanted us to have to do.  "Don't be bitter -Xanxus", "you know as well as I do, we all make mistakes", I say in a calm voice as silence fills the empty space.

Report Post Tip

Xanxus chuckled quietly and humorlessly. It was Frickin_Revenge, one of his father's associates.

"Come in," he said, his voice hoarse from tiredness. Without waiting to see if the door had been opened, he smiled bitterly, saying,"He called these the ceremonial twins Hades. But I will name them Balmung and Siegfried. Names that mean the same thing, I learnt from a certain person."

Report Post Tip

Mnirem walks in behind Frickin_Revenge. He looks at -Xanxus-.

"Hmmm, a shame, to see someone go like this. Your father was a good man, you should be proud... not the best time to say something like that, hm.

Report Post Tip

A thud is heard from the back, and in runs in McKnighter, with a gun in hand. He reaches the room to see Wraith, in a chair and shot multiple times, and Xanxus with the smoking gun. He relaxes, and holsters his gun. McKnighter pats Xanxus's back in comfort.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, my father suffered the same fate, but he wasn't shot by his own son. This must have been hard, even through the harsh lessons he taught you. I hope you learn from his mistakes and press forward."

Report Post Tip

Xanxus, by this time, was a bit surprised. He had started to calm down a bit. Here were people who cared for his father too, and when they bore looks that stated they would have done the same thing that he did, it affected him a little. He cast another glance at the corpse on the sofa, and this time he felt no emotion. After al, his father was gone. This was a ruinous lump of flesh.

Deciding to take a step forward in things, he looked at the people there and asked them,"Shall we arrange for his burial?"

Report Post Tip

McKnighter took a metal flask out of his coat pocket and took a drink. He waves his hand as he swallows the cold beer.

"It's already arranged, at the church. Casket, priest, everything. We just need to take him there. You ready?"

Report Post Tip

BEEP-BEEP! Outside there was two vehicles pulling up to Wraith's house. The black limo parked in front of his house while a hearse stayed behind down the street. Shortly after everyone was following McKnighter out the house. The limo driver got out of his car, tipped his hat, and made his way to the back. A black tinted window rolled down half way but it was impossible to see who it was. All you could see was a black shaded figure whispering instructions to the limo driver from the crack of the window.

As the window was rolling back up, the driver turned around and made a gesture for everyone to follow him. There was a scent of confusion in the air as everybody was following the driver, they had know idea who was in the car. When the driver got to the other side of the car, he opened the door for everybody to get in. A weak ray of light shined through the opening. You could see a woman'ish figure sitting down on the far side of the limo -- it was Tritium. She pulls back the black fabric covering her face.

"Come in, I won't bite."

Everyone starts to filing into the limo, the inside smells sweet of Tritium's perfume. At her side was a pile of used tissues and a empty bottle of wine. This woman was dressed for man's darkest days, a funeral. Her make-up was streaky down her face from all the crying she did in the past several hours. The driver closed the door and made his way to the front. When the limo started to pull out, Tritium could see the concern on Xanxu's face.

"Don't worry hun, I already have guys in place to take care of everything. They are going to prep your father's body and ship him over when we arrive at the funeral. I paid alittle extra for this burial because your father deserves the best. He was a man that was close to all our hearts. It's truly terrible how such a small mistake ruins something so special, you're father had endless potential."

Tritium started to choke up but a sudden bump in the road caught her off guard and broke her urge to cry. She shot a glance over at McKnighter and he immediately knew what she wanted. He handed his flask over and she took a long swig.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter sat uncomfortable, limos were never his style. He took off his hat and laid it on his lap. Tritium, after what seemed forever, handed back his flask. McKnighter tipped the drink over, and only a few golden drops fell. Trying not to let out a sigh, he returns it to it's pocket. McKnighter leaned back and stretches his arms. He wasn't one to cry at someone's death, it was almost a relief to them, to leave this world and explore a whole new one. He oversaw the burial site before heading off to find Wraith. He knew it was hard on Xanxu, and he thought to say a few words to cheer him up.

"Kid, your father was really good for what he did. Him and I spoke a few times, had our laughs, and our sadness. We were tight, and it wasn't easy hearing that he messed up. He was gonna go places. I know you will pick up where he left out."

Feeling that he said enough, he chills as the limo advances to the church.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kill Me, Son
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL