Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:11
Page:  1 
A New Detroit Captain Started by: PedroRourke on Dec 04, '09 22:43

Pedro walks out of his office building to address the masses that seem to hang around quite often.

Due to an unfortunate golfing accident, my Captain Recro has died. While sad, this presents an open captain position that will be filled be his very capable right hand. Stepping into his place will be Apollonia.

As noted previously, the members of Recrudescence are to remain under my protection.

Pedro hurries back into his office to continue working.

Report Post Tip

Its sad to see a leader fall may Recro RiP.

But I also wish you all the best of luck Apollonia, stepping up as the new captain of Det.

Report Post Tip

May Recro rest in peace, but for Apollonia I congratulate you.

You will bring a new light to the city of Detriot as the old one fades. Good luck!

Verona

Report Post Tip

I am sad to see my boss die. But, at the same time, I oculdn't be happier for Appolonia to get what she deserved.

Report Post Tip

I am more than honored to accept this new place in my family. 

Apollonia wipes a tear from her cheek.

Please excuse my hasty departure, I have a funeral to attend, and then some rather large shoes to fill. Rest in Peace Recro.

Report Post Tip

RIP Recro, but Apollonia I know you shall make us all proud here in Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

RIP Don Recro.

Congratulations, Consigliere Apollonia, I wish you the best of luck as a leader in Detroit.

Leiah bows.

Report Post Tip

My Faithful leader, the Woman my father held up so high, its an honor to serve under you, congratulations on the promotion you deserve it.

I am at you service my father taught me well as you have when i was a meddling kid i shall hope to do you proud.

Report Post Tip

congratulations apollonia!

i wish you the best of luck :)

Report Post Tip

Apollonia it's the greatest pleasure to be directly serving you and your family. After losing Recro, there will be big shoes to fill, but there isn't a better selection than you to fill this vacancy. It is truly an hornor.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Apollonia! And it is sad that Recro had to die...and in a golfing accident at that.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you Apollonia. Its always a shame when a leader dies, but it gives a chance for someone to step forward and shine.

Report Post Tip

It is indeed a confusing day. The mix of sadness for the loss of one great leader, but the rise to power of another.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Apollonia, I am sure Godfather Pedro would of loved to auth you under better cirmcumstances but sometimes these things happen. Best of luck to you in Detroit.

And Rest In Peace Don Recro

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Detroit Captain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL