Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:26
Page:  1 
Survival of the Fittest Started by: Jack_Skellington on Dec 05, '09 02:55

Jack_Skellington gets out of his car, and steps onto a podium, and begins to speak

"Being a mafioso for a while, and hearing stories, and even witnessing the lives of my bloodline, I am finally beginning to understand this way of life. I have noticed throughout my bloodline's mafioso lives, that only the strong survive. How do you become strong? You have to be smart, and have connections. Drop your weak friends, and befriend strong mafiosos. By doing this, you are not only establishing connections that can help you in the future, but you are also increasing the chances that your child, if you were to die, would make it into a safe, proper home.

Also to be "strong" in the terms of actual strength and crew strength, one must be politically powerful as well. It is incredibly rare for a non-public mafioso to become a Crew Leader, unless they have proved themselves inside the crew, or if their ancestors has done it for them. My bloodline has not been very public nor political. This has not only lowered their chances at becoming a crew leader, it has also made me have to make a name for MYSELF, and attempt to establish a name for my family that is to come after me.

Now, being strong isn't necessary to be somewhat successful in this "world of ours", but you do need to have strong connections, if you aren't as "powerful" as you would like to be. How do you gain those connections? First, you have to be able to gain some respect. No one is going to communicate with some low-life from the streets, no matter what rank you are. If you do not make your name known, NO ONE will want to have anything to do with you.

I am not saying that everyone has to be "strong" politically or literally. I'm just saying that in order to survive in this world, you either have to have strong connections, or you have to have a gun, that will speak for you. Not everyone will agree with this, and I know that many mafiosos will confront me about this speech, but this is my philosophy, and I hope that some of you can see some meaning in this."

Jack_Skellington walks off the podium, gets in his car, and drives down the street

Report Post Tip

As Jack drives away, he wonders to himself.... "I wonder if anyone will agree with me..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Survival of the Fittest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL