Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Grassboy & Bobblegob Started by: Grin on Dec 05, '09 06:41

During war, you just dont kill the general, but you kill his commanders too. You take out everyone in power, and those who could pose any threat towards you. Any move less than that would have been crazy.

Report Post Tip

By that point, the death toll was many of those who had nothing to do with the inner workings of the family.

You're wrong. Granted, there were a few non-Mades taken out, but not many relative to a) the number of MM+, and b) the number of MM- that existed. If you pay attention you will see that the vast majority of those removed are Made Man or beyond. That is to be in the inner workings of a family. 

Report Post Tip

I suspect that MagicMann does not understand why those of Made status were taken out, even though they may not have been in positions such as RHM or LHM. This is not the time and the place to teach him such elementary aspects of our life, if there ever is such a time and place. Some things should be common sense to anyone with even a minutae of interest in joining a criminal organization.

If it were up to me to respond to such pouting, I would say "Shut the fuck up and be glad I didn't kill every last breathing soul remotely associated to your family, including the family dog."

Report Post Tip

You're right, but that wouldn't leave you anything to say!

Report Post Tip

MagicMann, it is to the Godfather's discretion who he decides to leave alive.

Were it me in his position, there are many that would not be so lucky, so instead of complaining and seeing that there are a couple of people that died that in YOUR opinion deserved to live, why not get down on the ground and thank your lucky fuckin stars that there were some left alive.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I wanted them all dead. Grassboy didn't really punish Caius that I ever saw. Also I hate to be disrespected in the manner I was. That wasn't my call at all though who lives and who dies. I just hope if any of the young mafiosi are left alive that they've learned something by it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grassboy & Bobblegob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL