Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:09
Page:  1 
What to tell a dying man? Started by: ScipitaRourke on Dec 05, '09 11:09

ScipitaRourke was wandering around the HQ to find JayneCobb's notepad laying around...
Curious as the woman is she picked it up and studied it.

The first few pages where all about how to earn as much money as possible, a quick note about how to stay ahead in Donation of Jono...
boring boring... Jayne is like the second or maybe better Beowulf.. oh well Scipita had no problem spending it...

Then she came across a page that made her chuckle.. it read "What to say to a dying man..."

1. Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!
2. Is it dead in here or is it just you?
3. I wonder how long it will take for your kids to start calling me "daddy"? The wife already does.
4. I've got a touching story for you. You died and I lived happily ever after. The end.
5. You're dead. I'm awesome. I think that about sums things up.
6. Wanna know a secret? Your own "Family" paid me to do this. How does THAT feel?
7. That's a lovely gold watch. Sadly, it clashes with that sucking chest wound. It'll look much better on me.
8. Would you lean up a bit? I'm trying to get at your wallet.
9. You suck so much, I think you made my gun skill go DOWN.
10. Organized crime might not be your thing. I think you'll find your new career as organic fertilizer to be much more satisfying.
11. At least you died for honor... and my amusement.
12. What a tragedy! Who will your Family ever get to replace you? Maybe they can get one of those trained monkeys...
13. Go to hell and take that cheap suit with you!
14. Oh my God! You've been shot. Get a look at the handsome rogue that did it?
15. Thanks for the target practice.
16. You know what you and Jane Austin have in common? You're both dead.
17. You've got a forehead on you like a coffee table.
18. Who needs target practice, right? That's evidently YOUR motto.

ScipitaRourke shaked her head... that Jayne_Cobb and his jokes.

Report Post Tip

"Yeah, I overheard her the other day, something along the lines of:"

"We shoot on three OK?

One, Two BANG" Three!

My bad!"

"Quite the character!"

Report Post Tip

That one is quite easily to explain... You know the shame that comes when you shoot like 10 seconds later then the rest?
The whole hitsquad laughs and points at you... :( Better late than never does not always apply!

Report Post Tip

Mikhail takes a look at the page himself and takes out his pen and writes a few down for himself

3. I wonder how long it will take for your kids to start calling me "daddy"? The wife already does.
4. I've got a touching story for you. You died and I lived happily ever after. The end.
11. At least you died for honor... and my amusement.

Hmmm those three are awesome. Ill take those down in my notepad, Thank you Godmother for showing this to the public.

Mikhail smiles and walks off

Report Post Tip

Atrum_Lupus Laughs...

But isn't it missing:

Your shoes untied.... Bang!... Gatcha!

Report Post Tip

I find this very amusing, but one that I don't see here is one that I heard from someone famous. Can't figure out who exactly, but here you go!

Tosses a handkerchief and says, "Wipe yourself off, man. You dead."

Report Post Tip

This is amusing but i might wisper one of them if i ever want to make a HIT buy you should add this

Report Post Tip

"I know if you rub a lamp you get 3 wishes  so how many time you want to rub my gun" I guess only once

Report Post Tip

Haha keep them coming people, looks like we've more than one comedian on these shores!
Jayne, you better watch your competition pal!

Report Post Tip

1) Could you look inside my can; I think it's stuck... BANG. Well, good news is it's working.

2) Send Elvis regards for me.

3) Well, at least it's simetric... this bullet is exactly in between your eyes.

Report Post Tip

"Is it dead in here or is it just you?"

Report Post Tip

1) "Sleepy so soon? Ya shoulda thought about that before you made me feed ya all that led"

2) "Hasta La Vista, Baby!"         (A Classic)

3) "Hold this.... Bang!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What to tell a dying man?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL