Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:45
Page:  1 
Gettin Off the Boat Started by: Tom_Hagen on Dec 05, '09 13:30

Hagen walked off the boat with a little uneasiness. He wasn't used to this boat to land transition. He had always been used to the solid ground in his home town back in Ireland. But he had to come to the United States to get the money from his father's will and to say his goodbye. But when getting off he met some people that had also come to the US to go to their parents funeral. They welcomed him with open arms and they became good friends at once. After the funeral he had decided to stay in the US. Of course he would send some money back home to his mom and pa to help 'em out. But he knew that this thing of ours would be great. So he walked the streets steeling a purse or two, picking somebodies pocket also. But then when he least expected it a man grabbed him and whipped him around. He was a man who had the look of respect about him. He had an angry look on his face, but then it turned to a smile and he said to me......

"I know who your father was, a made man in this thing of ours. But his death doesn't affect your new life here in the united states of america. I believe that every man deserves a clean slate when they begin in this thing of ours...."  Those words are what really affected me "....I believe every man deserves a clean slate...." He continued to speak with me about what I thought my future plans would be. I had no certain idea of where I would go. But I knew I wouldn't last long without a family and the protection it gave somebody. Then he gave me an invitation to join his crew......I was very grateful for this. I of course accepted this and he patted me on the back. I told him he wouldn't regret it and I'd do whatever I had to do for the family. I'll never forget what Inspector_Clouseau has done for me. I hope to be able to follow in my fathers footsteps and I will not give up on that no matter what happens.

Report Post Tip

I used to know a Thomas Hagen back in the day.  He was the blood brother of my friend, Cosmo_Kramer.  I believe that he was an Irishman as well.  They were both good men who built big names for themselves, and I don't doubt that you'll do well here, too.  Just do not doubt your own abilities, work hard, and hold your family's well-being above all else.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gettin Off the Boat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL