Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:45:53
Page:  1 
Trucking it to St. Louis Started by: PedroRourke on Dec 05, '09 16:13

Pedro approaches the Reprobate headquarters, followed by the same strange, large crowd that is seen outside his office building. He didn't blame them; he was, after all, a very interesting person.

Good evening Don Rhuarc. It appears a situation has developed in St. Louis and...

Peering over his shoulder, Pedro realized the crowd would hear no matter how low he whispered.

It appears that we have an opportunity for you to take over some business in St. Louis. You have worked hard for Detroit, and deserve an opportunity to lead a city. Detroit and the other cities look forward to St. Louis becoming a prosperous haven for our kind of business.

With a smile and a handshake, Pedro leaves the crowd to continue their own congratulations toward Rhuarc.

Report Post Tip

Don Rhuarc, I wish you much success in your move to St Louis. The city has been on hard times as of late, but she can be turned around. Best of luck to you to you sir!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Rhuarc my father knew as a great business partner talked of you that i could learn from you as i have from him from this i know that you will exceed all expectations in Detroit well done Sir.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Rhuarc

Report Post Tip

Congrats Rhuarc! Good luck in moving to St Louis, I know you'll build that city to great heights.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Rhuarc, a finer man to lead the city I cannot think of (yoda taught me well). A great appointment and there are few more experienced than you. I wish you and Striphe well in guiding the city back to normal stability.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and good luck

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ! I look forward to serving you in St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Rhuarc. I don't believe I have ever known you personally, but you and an old friend of mine, Cruel seemed to be good friends. So I wish you the best and hope you lead St. Louis into a new age and a good age of leadership.

Verona

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Rhuarc. Very good to see St. Louis have stable leadership after the events of today. My best wishes go with you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations rhuarc

Report Post Tip

Congrats Rhuarc

Although we have never spoken, my friend Verona once knew a guy named Cruel who knew you.  Is that too many degrees of separation?  I think not.  Congrats.

Report Post Tip

Mikhail runs down the street as he heard a rumor that Rhuarc took over St Louis..

Oh my god. Rhuarc.. I am so happy for you man. You deserve this a ton my friend. Our Bloodlines have been friends for ages and I am sure hell thrilled to see you get this chance. Congratulations my friend. Very well deserved and I wish you the best of luck mate.

Mikhail runs upto Rhuarc and shakes his hand Well done mate, well done.

Report Post Tip

Walks up to Rhuarc and gives him a hand shake

So Don (woops!) God Father Rhuarc. I look forward to seeing you light up the streets of SL. The city could use a man of your stature to bring it back to life.

Corks open a Champagne bottle

A toast to you good sir! I wish you the best of luck and continued success in your future ventures.

Report Post Tip

Druglord hears the announcement from a distance, he runs as fast as he can to Don Rhuarc, when gets there he stops for a minute to catch his breath, and says "i look forward to working under you in st louis, congratulations!."

Report Post Tip

I don't like him :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trucking it to St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL