Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:45:30
Page:  1 
Relocating The Reprobates Started by: Rhuarc on Dec 05, '09 20:11

Whilst stood in my new Head Quarters, I thought back to the morning I'd had. We'd arrived by plane, the flight seemed to take forever. El_Nino, myself and Ozstriker sat in a cabin, papers spread on the table and the topic of discussion was about the news we'd heard this morning; St Louis had been attacked and had suffered huge losses.

As we came to land, we all stared out the window; the city looked quiet, no automobiles were driving around, no chimney's were bellowing out smoke but there was smoke, a few static fires on the street, I squinted my eyes to better see them, yes, they were vehicles set alight. I looked up, El_Nino was shaking his head while staring out of the window. Ozstriker was slack jawed, for once speechless. The plane touched down without incident.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Don Striphe, he looked tired, as if he'd not slept in days but when we shook hands, I was reminded of the power that he possessed.

"Good evening Striphe, it pains me to arrive under such circumstances."

Nodding, Striphe's face winced as if I'd just reminded him of something he was trying to forget.

"Welcome Rhuarc, welcome to St Louis." Striphe gestured with his hand to the surrounding city. "It pains me too Rhuarc, we lost many people in the war but the city still stands. I would like to welcome you to my home."

That was earlier today, now, I stood in front of a crowd of reporters, city leaders and emissaries of those who couldn't make it.

"Ladies and Gentleman, today is a sad day, we are still burying the dead in this day of mourning but tomorrow will be a new day and a day that will need strength to be emanated from this city. I have arrived here today to stand by Striphe in rebuilding this St Louis. I would like to thank Striphe for his welcoming me under these dire circumstances but would like to look to the future, I look forward to working with you my friend."

I take a sip of water and look around the room.

"My journey here has been a long one; I started my life in Detroit under the leadership of the late and great Godmother Marietta. I worked under various Captains, helping out as RHM and Hitsquad leader until Marietta saw enough in me to offer me a position as a Captain in her city, an opportunity which I was delighted to take. Working with Marietta for many months, I spent my time learning what I could from her and building the foundations of The Reprobates. This was up until recently when Marietta finally decided to move on from this world and retire. This left the position of Godfather available, one which PedroRourke stepped into.

"Then today I woke to the fall of this fine city, though saddening to our world, it did offer me a rare opportunity, one which I was loath to stand and watch pass me by. The prospect of leading a city was a dream that I'd kept at bay for too long and as such, I started planning. I approached the six leaders of the mob world and received the blessing of the four Godfathers and two Godmothers to move into St Louis. With the blessing of the city leaders, Godfather PedroRourke shook my hand and saw me to the airport.

"At this stage, I would like to thank the 6 city leaders, specifically Godfather Deimne for his support, though the leader of New York, you were open to my questions and did more for me than I had any right to expect so thank you. My final thanks go to The Reprobates. Never have I been among such great company, this move is a positive move for us as a family and one which I know will be successful because of the hardworking, enthusiastic members that I move with."

I take another sip of water, clear my head and think of the task ahead.

"So, the business of rebuilding St Louis will start now."

Report Post Tip

Super Duper

Report Post Tip

You'll do good to this city Rhuarc

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Rhuarc,Saint Louis has been through alot...Too much,over three of the Saint Louis Godfathers have died,in the short time organized crime spread to Saint Louis,I hope you can do better than the other three,Good luck.

Smiles and wanders off.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Rhuarc! Our bloodlines have crossed so many times and I'm glad you have made it to GodFather. Best of luck man!

Report Post Tip

Boss, my friend, my brother.

Its been an honour to serve you congratulations

Report Post Tip

Congrats Rhuarc SL is lucky to have someone so skilled as you are. Also with your ties to other leaders and familys you will lead SL in the right driection.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the move Godfather Rhuarc, it brings me great delight to see you hit the heights I always thought you would. I am sure that you and Striphe will guide St. Louis on the path to riches.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Rhuarc.. Wow I never thought Id be saying that.

Rhuarc, You were incredibly loyal to one of my ancestors when they were a captain of Detroit. You did everything for my ancestor and him to allow you to go from his family was a very tough thing but you were going to become a Captain and he never would take that chance from someone and I am proud to see that you have been given this chance to run your own city.

Our bloodlines have been friends for a very long time and I am happy to have someone like you as a friend. I want to wish you the very best of luck in St Louis mate and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the city.

Mikhail walks upto Rhuarc and gives him a big hug Well done mate !!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Rhuarc on achieving GodFather. Our bloodlines have crossed plenty of times and you have always been a great person. Best of luck on reconstructing St.Louis and congrats once again man.

Report Post Tip

Yeah baby St.Louis is getting a big shake up here Reprobates style. Congratulations Rhuarc its been an abslute pleasure to work with you and what The Reprobates reach new hights.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Relocating The Reprobates
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL