Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:10:10
Page:  1 
Red Snow Started by: RemoGaggi on Dec 06, '09 03:12

It was a cold december night, snow was coming down hard filling the streets of Detriot.
I was at a bar having a few drinks when all of a sudden the bartender walks over to me and says- "Mr Gaggi, you have a phone call"...i knew it had to be important so i raced to the phone. Hello i replied, -"Remo it's Mnirem...im outside the bar...across the street on the payphone, can you meet me outside?". Yea sure ill be right out "i hang up the phone and pay for my drinks before walking outside to the car."
I walk outside and see Mnirem in the back seat with the window cracked a little "get in" he replied, without hesitation i get in the car.

Apple sent me...she needs something done, it's not a big job but it's something that needs to be done. "No problem...tell me what to do". There's 3 guys running around Detriot causing havok trying to make a name for themselves, i did some thinking and the only thing i can come up with is that they think because Don Recro passed they can cause trouble on our block...well it's not going to happen...deal with em Remo. I look into Mnirem's eyes and reply "you got it. You can find em on Jefferson St.

I stepped out of the car and went looking for these guys. Clock struck 11:58 pm...i arrived at my destination, sure enough there they were hanging by a bakery...I grabbed my gun from the passenger seat and was about to step out then i relized...i should do this smart 1 vs 3 i was out numbered.
So i sat back and waited...they were so loud i could hear everthing they were saying.
finally after about a half hour of waiting one of the guys said he was going around back to break into the bakery...soon as he went around back i made my move. I stepped out of the car with my pistol loaded, both guys backs were turned.
Bang Bang Bang down went the first guy...immediatly the second guy turned around but it was to late, i already had my gun drawn towards him...i walked up and grabbed him as the other dipshit came from around the back of the bakery..."what's going o-" keep your fucking mouth shut, i want you to watch this and then listen to me...understand? yea the man replied.

Ok first of all toss your gun!, the man tosses it about 15 feet..."good ok now watch "i reply to the man im holding" get on your knees! "what? the man replies" GET ON YOUR KNEES..."ok ok the man drops to his knees" i point the gun to the back of his skull then look at the guy who's watching...BANG blood splatters all over the snow.

I walk up to the devestated man and reply "now i want you to listen to me because im only going to say this once...you pull this shit again around here and your going to end up like your two friends over here...you understand?..."ye- yes" good now get the fuck out of here.

I watch as the man runs as fast as he can up the street...i then get to the nearest pay phone to call Mnirem. He answers and replies -yea? "its done, tell Apple that everything is taking care of.

Report Post Tip

Xanxus nodded. "Good work, Remo. Apollonia didn't make a mistake by giving you this mission. God knows, she's busy enough without this deal going wrong."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Red Snow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL