Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
St Louis introduces. . . Started by: Rhuarc on Dec 06, '09 08:48

Looking over the city of St Louis, the dust is beginning to settle and the streets are being cleared. It had been a busy day yesterday but today was a new day, today we start to rebuild the city. Standing on the steps of a large, new head quarters, I turn to the waiting crowd.

"Ladies and Gentleman,

I have called you here today to make an announcement. My first act as Godfather of St Louis will be to introduce to it's streets a new Captain, a Captain whom has proved himself to me time and time again. Serving as my Left hand man, I can think of no man more suited to take up the reigns as Captain than Ozstriker.

I gesture behind me to the new building, holding a set of keys in my hand I motion Ozstriker to come forward.

"Ostriker, thank you for your great service, may you continue in the same vein as Captain in St Louis."

Turning back to the crowd with a smile on my face.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Ozstriker, Captain of St Louis, leader of The ~immoral~!

Report Post Tip

Xanxus smiles in appreciation of the decision.

I'm sure that you will be a great asset to St.Louis. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ozstriker, I wish you nothing but the best with your continuation of the family you've helped run for months.

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Ozstriker. I wish you the best of luck as a Captain in St Louis.

Leiah bows.

Report Post Tip

It's Ok Rhuarc, Everyone is allowed to make one mistake.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Oz!

It will be a honor to work under you.

Report Post Tip

Bald Scouse Virgin this is Rhuarc second or third....first was defiantly giving him an invite into his family :P

Good luck Oz no doubt you will do great

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ozstriker

Report Post Tip

congrats ozstriker i hope your reign as captain runs smoothly

Report Post Tip

Oz is the best

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ozstriker, I wish you the best of luck in St. Louis with Godfather Rhuarc. I am sure you will make him a very proud man.

Mikhail shakes Oz's hand

Report Post Tip

Way to go Oz! Definatly a sturdy hand to help Rhuarc rule St. Louis.

My best wishes go with you sir!

Report Post Tip

I believe congrats are in order, good luck to you sir.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ozstriker! I wish you the best of luck in St.Louis. I know you will give it your all and nothing less and make Rhuarc even prouder of you. Congrats once again man.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ozstriker.

Report Post Tip

Julius heard the announcement and smiled, always a pleasure to watch a leader emerge as the newest captain of a city

Congratulations Striker, well deserved.

Report Post Tip

<em>El_Nino shudders</em>

I thought we agreed anyone but him Boss, ah well.

Congrats Ozstriker but please don't sexually harass all your members!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Walks out from his HQ.. fresh from a long trip

A lot has changed, but business must proceed. Congrats on your family and I know Saint Louis will prosper.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ozstriker, I know you will do great things in St.Louis and I wish you the best.

Report Post Tip

Such kind words can only be met with a kiss!

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St Louis introduces. . .
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL