Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:20
Page:  1 
The Return Started by: Julius on Dec 06, '09 10:24

Julius was sitting on the steps of his new apartment in south brooklyn, inhaling deeply he looked down into the stones on the street and wondered what the hell he was supposed to do now.

Thankfully, his father had left a will, informing him of a close business contact in New York, an individual that took quite a bit of merchandise off his father's, and grandfather's hand from time to time. At once a black model T came driving down the streets with bodyguards surrounding it, it was moving slowly, but there was no doubt i Julius's mind who it was.

The Godfather from fucking New York was the contact? Sweet jesus Julius muttered.

The model T came to a halt and emerging from it the Godfather from New York, none other then Deimne himself, former underboss to the legend ThomasRourke. Shaking a bit of snow from his shoulders he looked up at Julius as he was standing on the steps.

Got a place we can speak in private out of this freezing shit? The Godfather muttered.

Sure, sure, shit... Julius tripped over a cat and pulled his gun instictively to shoot it and had more then a hundred guns at his forehead...

There a bit... itchy, you'll have to forgive him. Godfather Deimne said shooting the cat and putting his gun back in his pocket waving his mass of bodyguards off.

Julius led the Godfather into his poverty stricken apartment, and as he looked around he felt embarrassed. His blood line was a proud one, but his father's death had been untimely and completely unexpected, nothing had been saved, cept a warehouse full of merchandise he was hoping the Godfather would buy at a premium, allowing him to move out of this shit hole.

He pointed out the chair at the head of the small card table and went to the kitchen to grab coffee. Julius set down two cups and the Godfather grabbed one motioning his hand about the place as he spoke his next words.

You like living here?

Julius sighed and reached in his pocket for a pack of smokes, taking the solid gold lighter out of his pocket, given to his grandfather by Don Beowulf, former boss in philly...

No, but its better then the mission. I just got back from Italy this morning having heard of my fathers death. Obviously I had some things to care of for him, blood will always be blood, and while he might not have been perfect, I'll always seek to take care of those close to me.

Deimne took a cigarette from Julius's pack and lit it, inhaling deeply he said:

How many do you have?

Julius reached for his coffee and looked into the Godfather's gaze, terrified but not showing his fear.

Not enough, I'm looking for an advance. The cost will be much cheaper then black market pricing... but will take a few weeks to fully deliver.

They negotiated the price and then the Godfather motioned to his accountant to bring his ledger, and he wrote a check, placing it before Julius.

As the Godfather got up to leave, Julius asked for another moment of his time.

I'd like your permission to join a New York family. I know you are an honorable and fair man from my ancestors journals, and if I work hard, it won't go unnoticed.

The Godfather sat back down and inhaled on his cigarette a final drag before putting it out. Julius could tell he was toying with the idea in his mind.

It's not up to me, my boss's recruit who they will, the decision lies with them. However, if your looking for my approval, you have it.

Julius sighed and took a long sip from his cup of coffee. When the Godfather began.

You know, your blood line started in this city. The first of your line wasn't the smartest of individuals, but he was dedicated and loyal, for that he got his bold suit. Your blood lines loyalty is something to be admired, just know the difference between loyalty and stupidity. Stick around and I'll teach you that difference.

Julius inhaled and looked the Godfather straight in the eyes, You have my loyalty, and my respect. I know I don't have yours, but it is my aim to gain it, through that same hard work and dedication your talking about. My blood line has always taken each death seriously, learning from each one of the mistakes that caused it and the next in the line analyzing each and every detail so as to not let it happen again. Learning from each mistake and moving on is what makes us better mafioso.

I'm glad to hear it the Godfather said with a pat on Julius's shoulder as he stood and exited the apartment, he reached into his jacket and pulled a small package and set it on the table.

I had a feeling you would come to me. So I picked this up off the black market, and not at a small price.

The gun that the former Godfather of Los Angeles had given Julius's grandfather.

Julius picked it up and said, Thank you.

The Godfather exited swiftly afterward, and Julius went over and poured himself a rather large helping of scotch. He looked down at his hands, and while they were not shaking, they were soaking wet with sweat. He sat down in his former seat staring at the gun that lay on the table. He finished his scotch, placed the gun in his coat and went out, planning on a drug run and hitting the jails breaking.

Report Post Tip

She stopped him on the street as he walked past her, "Word of advice, kid." She said softly. "Drinking and shooting don't mix, trust me." she nodded her head, "But good luck out there." she told him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL