Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:36
Page:  1 
Defending the strip Started by: Chaotic on Dec 06, '09 12:22

I had been walking back to my shithole-of-a-house. I rounded a corner,and saw a police car,the officer was eyeing me. I quickened my pace and continued to my apartment. I turned down an alleyway,which was where a fire-escape ladder that lead to my window was. I jumped up to the ladder,which was 7 feet off of the ground,and began to climb it,when I heard laughter,then explosions.

I jumped off of the ladder quickly,and slowly walked,and peeked around the corner. The cop car...was on fire... What the hell could I care? I hate the police...Until the attackers began moving in on rackets that The High Rollers protected. Now I had to step up.

I saw a group of men,6 of them. I thought about running upstairs to my apartment to make a call,but remembered that the crew was celebrating on the strip. So i reached into my coat pocket,and retreived my colt .45. All of the shops were closed,so nobody was in danger,but these owners paid Ragnarok to keep their shops protected. Something had to be done.

I turned the corner,gun in hand,and fired a warning shot...probably not the smartest thing. They all took off running,in all different directions,two of them stayed together,one held a molotov,i could take them both out with one shot. I fired at the molotov-wielding man,as he fell,the molotov fell with him,smashing into the ground,setting the both of them up in flames.

I ran around the corner to see the cops has arrived,on of them was in hand cuffs already,just three more to go. I followed one of them two blocks down,until he turned into an alley,where I shot him down.

Just two left. I looked to the other end of the alley to see them both run by,I followed. They hopped into a car,hurrying to jump-start it. I ran,the car finally turned on,luckily,I was only feet away,and jumped onto it.

I held onto the hood,for my life,they were going as fast as possible,I nearly fell when they made a sharp turn,that I dropped my weapon to save myself. I reached into the passenger window, -considering the drivers' was shut- and punched the passenger. He hit back. Just then,I remembered my fathers pocketknife that I kept in a strap on my ankle. I reached for it,but was struck in the face,I was hit again,repeatedly,finally,I made a swift move for the knife,and BAM! Through the neck.

The driver,frightened for the loss of a friend,slammed on his breaks,which sent me...flying.

I flew into a parked police car,luckily,with no one inside. As I got up onto my knees in front of the car,he smiled at me. The engine rumbled...The man laughed,his dead comrade was pushed out of the vehicle,then it sped towards me. I just watch...I sat and watched as the speeding car was just yards away from me.

I saw a bright light...Probably the headlights to the car. Then gunfire. Three shots bursted out. The car swirved and crashed into a nearby brick wall. I looked around to see who could've fired the shot...

"Serenity!" I said,with a sigh of relief. She came over to me. "What happened,Chaotic?" She asked. "It's a long story." I grinned. "Well,come tell me about it over something to drink at the Saloon." She said. With the sound of sirens getting closer...We walked to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

She watched it all unfold in front of her, eyes wide. "Well sonovabitch!" She muttered from where she was sitting. "That was by far the most interesting spectacle I've ever seen someone live through!"

Report Post Tip

I had been sleeping above one apartments above the shops when all the noise had started, I wasn't afraid to admit it but it startled him, so much so I had fallen out of the bed but after all that I still had the sense to grab his.45 and point it at the door. Once I realised that the danger wasn't in the room I quickly got dressed and headed out to investigate.

I didn't need to be quiet with everything going and I could hear sirens getting nearer as I headed to where the last noise came from. As I arrived at the scene I put my .45 as a cop car caome to a halt at the next block. I could see Chaotic and Serenity in the distance walking towards the HQ. Between the cop car and my two fellow crew members was a car with three fresh bullet holes crumpled into a wall.

I knew whatever happened was over and I wasn't needed here. Also with the cops flooding to the scence I didn't fancy spending the night greasing their palms so I decided to make a quick exit from where I came and return to my peaceful slumber. I could find ou what happened when I get back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Defending the strip
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL