Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:47:16
Page:  1 
The Rescue Started by: General_Grant on Dec 06, '09 18:30

You see a man come up too you in the streets and lay a nearby milk crate on the ground, he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a cigarette and begins to smoke it. He leans in and begins to speak, you notice on his left hand he has a scar that distinctly makes out a symbol for a gang that calls themselves "The Montreal connection"

Well ladies and gents I have an exciting story for you tonight, a woman named -Lana- and I were out one night enjoying the fine streets of New York, we had decided to stop by the local gun shop too see if we could pick up a couple things we were going too need later in the week. On the way too the gunshop she began to describe descretly about the job she needed me too perform on this local Petty Thief who decided too bust into a local buisness we had owned and hold it up. I myself was excited that such a esteemed person as -Lana- had decided too come to me personally about the job...

While we were about too pass the good ol' bourbon shop on 24th and Cleveland, I suddenly got grabbed from behind and turned around and hit in the head with something very head and blunt, I was knocked out immediately...

You find yourself scooching in your chair closer too lean in too hear the man a little more clearly...

I woke up some odd hours later too find myself tied too a chair and have my ankles tied too the legs. After a few minutes I see the door in front of me swing open and who do I see?... of course the damn Petty Thief I was supposed too do later that week.

I begin too laugh as he walks in, he smiles at me while taking a cigarette out and lights it. After a few puffs he takes it out of his mouth and begins too put it out on my shoulder, I let out a cry of pain as the embers are forced into my flesh...
He demanded me too tell him who put the hit out on him, at the exact same time I was remembering I had no recolection of what happened too Lana, maybe she got away? Maybe he got her too? But all I could think of was how he was able too get me kidnapped like this so easily...

As my eyesight got better and my memory began too come back too me, something clicked, this guy looked a lot like the cousin of a well known Capo that got shot in a drive by from a rival gang. Just as I began to put two and two together, I notice that a couple of my local goombas and Lana come rushing down the stairs, they begin to unload on the guards and finally the Capo's cousin.

You see the man begin too rub his shoulder where the cigarette and a stray bullet had hit him...

Lana and my family members came and untied me and had began too explain the story just as how I had figured it out moments ago, I thanked her and she rushed us all out the back of this rival safehouse where they had taken me... They took me too a backalley doctor that they knew about. After a few weeks I was up and walking around...

So ladies and gentlemen I would like too personally thank Lana for everything she has done for me in the past, if you ever have a chance too stop by New York you should look her up, her and the Montreal Connection are a great bunch of lads. Not too mention all the other hospitable people in New York...

You see the man get up and pin the sheets of paper his story came from on a nearby cork board for locals readings, you walk up too it and you notice the title of the story... "The Rescue"

You happen too notice that the man has disappeared into thin air, you look around at the people trying too get too the copy, you manage to grab the copy and bolt down the alley into the night...

Report Post Tip

She turned to the person next to her, eyebrows raised in surprise, "Any idea where he might have gone?" she asked as she held up her hand to turn down the paper, "Thats the sort of trick I'd love to learn!" she admitted.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rescue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL