Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:30
Page:  1 
New Suit Started by: HowardHeffernan on Dec 07, '09 10:27

Howard walks out on to streets and brushes himself down. He looks down at his suit and thinks to himself  "I could do with a new suit, this one's getting a bit faded. I could wear my fathers but thats just for special occasions." He walks towards the centre of town and looks around for a taylor.

He stops and asks a man in what looks to be a very expensive suit "Where did you get your suit, sir?"

The man responds....

Report Post Tip

Good morning Sir, how are you?

I walk up and shake the gentleman's hand, I look him up and down and go back to when I had a suit very similar.

I know of a lady who makes suit she is very efficient and is very reasonable if you want I could get her to contact you?

Report Post Tip

Notices G and hears what he is saying:

" sorry i must add that i know who he is talking about she really does great work it is a honor to wear her suits"

Report Post Tip

Howard looks very iterested in who this lady is, he turns and looks at G_man <em> Yes please if would be so kind, that would be fantastic</em>

Report Post Tip

I take a business card out the inside of my sharp suit, after pausing for a moment I got back into my suit pocket a grab a handful of business cards and place them into Howard's fading suit.

Her name is Roxanne like I said she is very reasonable have a chat with her and I am sure you want be disappointed

I look at my watch

Got to fly I have some imprtant business to attend to let me know how you get on

I take a brisk walk to the next block to jump into my car, before heading off to the airport

Report Post Tip

Ralphie over hearing the conversation looks down at his suit and smiles.

"Sure am glad Roxanne did my suit. You want it, she'll sow it."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL