Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:15:07
Page:  1 
Sunshine In Stttt Louis! Started by: Ozstriker on Dec 07, '09 13:41

As the crowd grows, tirelessly waiting for the new captain of St Louis to appear they hear screams from a little boy "He is here!"OzStriker appears before them surrounded by a few of his most trusted Bodyguards and personnel but no Impuremind to be seen! "Damn him and his hookers pssht."

"St Louis, St Louis what a beautiful place!! I think I will fit in here just perfectly.

"It's always been a tradition of my ancestors to grace the streets with a little speech on how we run things when we are given such a opportunity to run a family..

Since St Louis was open to the public, shall we say..it's seen some rough and bumpy times! Do not fear, between myself and Striphe and our lovely new Godfather, I can see a beautiful light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Many moons ago in my fathers journal he mentions of a leader and one of his motto's he swore by! "Where Friendship Ends, Family Begins." This is something which my family will be brain washed into remembering.

Too many people in Our Thing today lack guidance on how to succeed in this way of life, this is something I aim to change! To keep the right balance within our organization, so that our members will be the most productive, the new and old.

Hopefully over the next few weeks St Louis will prosper and we will take it to new heights.

With that being said, these are busy times and I must get home to attend to my family.

Before I go... What do you call a guy with paper pants??? Russel (hahaha)

Thank you all."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations again Oz, it's good to see you being rewarded for your hard work over in Detroit for the last few months. I am sure you'll be a success.

Report Post Tip

God they let any old riff raff live these days! and set up a family dont get me started! of coursemy good friend I am joking and I know first hand that you will do nothing short of amazing things for the city and I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Shaking my head, I extend a hand to OzStriker.

"What did I say about the joke? Should have gone with the two nuns in a bath one my friend!"

Smiling, I let go my grip on OzStriker's hand.

"Congratulations old friend, you have done more than enough to earn this honour, you will do me and St Louis proud."

Report Post Tip

Oz, what can I say?

I have always enjoyed working with your bloodline and even more so, watching them succeed at what they were meant to do.

Congratulations on stepping up, sunny days indeed old friend!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Oz,

Never disappointing, I'm sure you will do wonders for St. Louis.

Cheers to you mate!

Report Post Tip

Well done Oz.

I'm confident that you'll do a great job over in St Louis.

Congrats again :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your promotion Ozstriker - From what I know of you, I can say without a doubt that you will do a fantastic job in Saint Louis.

V shakes Oz's hand, and carries on his way

Report Post Tip

Congrats Oz mate this position is much deserved.

hope you do well in st louis.

Hope you ll have all the pom poms you could ever want.

shakes Ozstrikers hand

Report Post Tip

All i can say is i hope your leadership is better than your sense of humour.

Good luck chief.

Report Post Tip

I hope his leadership is better than his lovemaking skills

walks away with a funny limp

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sunshine In Stttt Louis!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL