Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:04:23
Page:  1 
Pizzeria At Gun Point Started by: RalphieBeans on Dec 07, '09 13:59

The smell of the pizzeria filled the dining room and I knew the smell was comming from the pizza I just ordered for a carry out. The pizzeria was dimly lit by the light of the day. There was checkered table cloths on top of hard oak tables complete with dark brown stained oak chairs. The walls had pictures of old Italian advertisement and of men and women I didn't know.

I was the only person in the resturant at the time accept for three other people that looked familar or have seen them around in 'this thing of ours'. Usually it's pretty slow around this time of the day.

Once my order was up I grabbed the pizza pie from the old Italian man at the counter when I heard the roar of a Model T Ford pulling up. I looked and saw two men with trench coats and matching hats jump out of the truck and burst through the door with guns drawn. It was windy outside so the snow was whipping at us and stinging my face. I thought to myself 'What a day to forget my revolver'. The two guys in trench coats were yelling and screaming at the old Italian man from behind the counter and for the others and I to get down on the floor.

I looked across the room and I saw a guy on the floor pull out a gun. We looked at each other for a moment and I could see in his eyes he was thinking of a plan...

Report Post Tip

At the sight of the two men pushing the door open rather forcefully she dropped to the floor and rolled under a table. "Jesus, why can't I just enjoy a slice of pizza?" she muttered to herself before looking around the room. She knew that the other two were probably far better at this sort of thing than her, and she just wanted to wait it out and see what would happen. It didn't look as though they were the targets, she shivered at the thought, but who knew what these men were capable of if you crossed them.

She scooted a bit closer to the man who looked scared and a bit angry, "Psssst!" she wispered, "You can't let that man die," she told him, "He's too kind to be killed for little to no reason."

Report Post Tip

The old Italian man didn't speak english so of course he didnt know what was being said to him.

"Give me the god damn money now!" ONe of the robbers said

The old man shook his head no as if saying he didn't understand. 'someone needs to do something about this' I thought. 'This guys' gonna get killed.....

Report Post Tip

This is going nowhere and it's my fault:

"Wait I remember I have a bomb.......ooops

BOOM!

Report Post Tip

Sepultura get's out of the kitchen after hearing the explosion. Everything was a mess. There where pizza in the ceiling and ceiling in floor. You couldn't tell what was RalphieBeans and what was mozzarela with tomato sauce. The two guys that once entered the pizzeria were now lying on the floor, uncounscious.

Okay, I think I should call that cleaning company.

Very good I took that insurance from that gangster last week. Don't remember signing a contract tough. I wonder if it covers that kind of stuff.

He goes grab a phone, without noticing the other two bodies in the scene

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pizzeria At Gun Point
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL