Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:44:10
Page:  1 
Etiquette Motel:Martin Started by: Geraldine_Castellano on Dec 07, '09 17:20

Wednesday November 26th,1928
2:34 Phoenix Arizona

Martin "the artist" Kuklinski has about a quarter of an hour to leave his motel room.A typical,cheap motel,lost in a small road off the main street.One of these motels that they don't give a damn about your arrival.They notice you only when you check out

He started from Nashville and paced the south states taking death contracts.He was dragging his body from town to town and from state to state.He knew one thing :
"Never ask questions,just pull the trigger"

While getting in his car,en route to the next city he was thinking about his last victim,a blind black man named Clarence Abrahams.He didn't whine,he didn't try to bribe Martin in order to avoid death.He just whispered one single word with his hoarse voice before he died.
"KARMA"

Martin tried to ignore the incident.It was just a job.He didn't even believe in karma after all.

Martin reached out for the briefcase that was placed on the next seat.A grin covered his face.He could almost feel the pulse of the dollars under the worn-out leather.He was out of here.He could leave this country,these people,this jobs.He longed for his farm back in his sunny homeland.He felt his wife's stroke on his cheek and he saw his little daughter's smile.

Martin turned on the radio and the car flooded with jazz notes....

It started to rain.The night came on and the cars turned on their headlights.Even thought the spaciousness of the road indicated security,it was impossible to saty on course.The rain was heavy when he noticed the neon light: "Etiquette Motel"

The reception area was empty.A few loathsome stuffed birds and an asfixiating smell of mustiness.That exact moment a man appeared behind the counter.Martin couldn't specify why he found him repulsive.

"Good evening sir.How can I help you?"

"A room for tonight would be a good start" Martin replied coldly.Then he took the key for the first room on the first floor wishing for clean sheets and hot water.

Martin was unpacking his things when his stomach started to growl.The nearest diner was 12 miles away and he was way too tired to get behind the wheel again.He called the reception to see if he could satisfy his hunger and he was told:

"The kitchen is closed.You could come to the dining room so I can get you some scotch and a few sandwiches if you want"

Around a big,oak table he saw two slimy men giggling and drinking.
"I forgot to introduce myself I'm Rob and here's my friend Kevin"said the receptionist.
Kevin waved his hand at the suspicious Martin.
"Join us Martin" said Kevin"We're planning how we're going to spend Christmas"
"Maybe another time.I don't believe in Christmas anyway."Martin replied.
Kevin laughed sarcastically."You're too young,that's why"
Martin ignored him.
"Hey mate.Take this and try to chill out."Rob handed him a glass full of turbid liquid.
Martin drunk it out quickly.He collapsed and in no time he suffered from spasms of pain.Lost in the fuzziness and pain he could see the disfigured faces mocking him...

PHOENIX PRESS
Friday November 28th 1928

Miss Josephine Hallogan,68,discovered a body while walking her dog.The corpse that is still unindentified was abandoned in a ditch at 36th street.The body belongs to a male at his late twenties or early thirties and according to the police was poisoned by an extended quantity of morphine.Next to the body was found an empty briefcase and a wallet with a picture in it.The police are still investigating the crime scene.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Etiquette Motel:Martin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL