Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:04:19
Page:  1 
The Regime of Detroit Started by: Apollonia on Dec 07, '09 21:31

Apollonia walks out of her offices after a long days work and addresses those who have gathered.

I would like to thank the community at large for their understanding and continued patience following Don Recro's death. At this time, there are only four members from his crew that we have still been unable to reach: DavidBang, Zaros_magyk1, Donny_Rage, and Tesla. I assure you, I have associates searching safe houses as we speak, and any information on their whereabouts would be appreciated.

Thanks to the generosity of Godfather PedroRourke, I had the distinct honor of setting up my own Headquarters in the Motor City shortly after the accident. Upon opening the Regime, I decided to hired Recro_Sidorov as my Right Hand man. His bloodline has passed him a wealth of knowledge and wisdom that far surpasses his young years. My Left Hand Woman has shown herself to be and extremely well organized, well spoken individual. I look forward to working closely with each of them in the coming days.

For now, I am off to attend to some family business. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. If you are looking for work, contact anyone ranked Made Man and up.

Report Post Tip

Steping up after the words of his new leader, the one who also looked after him as young one in his fathers head quarters.

This is where i lie my service to Apollonia and Detroit such as my father did, with the teaching past down by him Apollonia of course my beloved Grand Mother (RIP) i look forward to working for The Regime building another great addition to Detroit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Regime of Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL