Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:04:18
Page:  1 
The Chronicles of the Lone Man of Shadow Pt1 Started by: azerethum on Dec 08, '09 06:50

He found himself wandering in the back alley of the J.B. Rosewood street in Chicago.
The weather was as his mood...rainy. The only thing he was thinking is the man with the curved hat, back in bar he was moments ago. He continued walking trying to remember the face of this man with the half covered face...."I'm sure i had seen this face back then, back then when i was in New York". He light a cigarette and he continued walking....

After an hour he was standing in front of the Standford Street's biggest block where his apartment was..

The apartment of his was filled with empty bottles of cheap rum and cigarettes but the decoration seemed very well organized. A man with hatred and incomplete love. He pulled of his shoulders the wet coat and the hat. Then put on his favourite record and filled a glass with rum. The atmosphere got moody after he light some candles.
He sat on the armchair....the jazz combined with the heavy sound of the rain made him think the past. He drunk a sup, closed his eyes and remembered her again. In a while he was deep asleep...the candles were extinguished and he maundered in drunkenness:

"Cindy.....come back my only love".....

Report Post Tip

Can't wait for the next part!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chronicles of the Lone Man of Shadow Pt1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL