Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:47
Page:  1 
Need a new place? Started by: Frickin_Revenge on Dec 08, '09 22:09

I walk up to the stage and clear my throat loudly until the room falls silent.  "If I can have your attention please", I say in a loud but pleasing voice.  "I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks to a special lady that has not only helped me find a new place to live but is also very friendly and kind", I wait for a pause to see the people's reaction.  "Today we honor Roxanne for her continued effort to assist us with houses, suits and many other items.", I say with pride.  "I ask you, my family, my friends, and new friends out there, to take a moment and speak with her and see what fantastic idea's she may have for you".  The crowd gets excited at the thought, and hurry to her to find new idea's they can help define themselves with.

Report Post Tip

Hill-Billy sees the chance to say something good about a person that is very dear to him so he climes up to the stage and says:

"Roxanne," Hill-Billy`s face always lit up when he thought of her,"She really is something special. You can not but down in words how wonderful she is. I am honored to wear her suit and here name. The fact that she always wants to make the pic just perfect is great and i really love the way she interacts whit a customer or a friend she always is kind and cuddly. OK i will step down and let someone else speak their mind."

Report Post Tip

I make my way onto the stage after Hill-Billy to let it be known what I think of the lady in question.

Ahhh Roxanne, she is more than special she lights up everyones life, she helps you when you feeling down and she makes the finest of suits there is nothing she can't do. I have seen her grow the start into the fine mafioso that she now is and I am man enough to say this but it bring a tear to my eye to think that my small guidance may have helped make her what she is now.

I think from here on because of all her wonderful abillities Roxanne should now be known as SUPERWOMAN

I walk off the stage glad that Roxanne (superwoman) is getting the credit she deserves

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Need a new place?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL