Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:37
Page:  1 
most important Started by: KingMe3 on Dec 09, '09 03:02

sitting in the room laying down in bed  King started to think what is most inporant to him and why is it so inporant he starts to think hard and he came up with is his  life is most inportant to hiw cause with out him what would his family do he do what he do so his family could live i mean money is inortant but he make the money  in many ways  he work and do what he got to do his house is inportant but not really cause the money he makes he just moves so that dont matters  it not his cars  either cause he work for what he wants  so it is him self cause if he died nobody will look after his family his mom wife kids sister brothers so thats is  most inportant right so what is most inportant to yall if you really think about it

Report Post Tip

Haggis stops in front of the man squinting his eyes

"The most important thing, in my mind is education which it seems you seem to be lacking in. I feel sorry for you my friend"

Hustle walks of shaking his head and muttering 'Inportant' under his breath

Report Post Tip

Ganjak slowly removes his corncob pipe from his mouth and says, "Hooked On Phonics does wonders.  Run-on sentence anyone? But no seriously, I'd say family's the most important. Important no inportant."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: most important
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL