Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:11:50
Page:  1 
An Irishmen's fight Started by: Tom_Hagen on Dec 09, '09 09:07

Tom walked into the old house in Chicago. It wasn't too much but it had been his grandfathers. A man killed during a great war that happened in when he was in Sherlock's family, The Sekrit Kru of Internet Sluts. But that was his Grandfather. He was there for a totally different reason. He was there for his father Green_Arrow's belongings that were still there along with some of his grandfathers. He walked up to the blood stained table. His father had fallen asleep and the people had shot him in the back of the head. It was terrible news that I had received back in Ireland. So I took the first boat to the united states that I could get.  I looked around a bit. Thought to myself"If i fixed this place up I could maybe use this place too." But me home was in Las Vegas. It was a long trip. Only for when I came to Chicago would this be an ideal place to stay. But I didn't travel to Chicago much.

I went to turn to the other room when I noticed a book sitting on the kitchen table with some blood on it. Me father must have been reading it when he went to sleep. I picked it up and opened it. The blood basically told him where his father had gotten when reading. But I had no time for reading. I was there for another reason. I went to the door in the back room and opened it. The stairwell below wasn't lit. So I felt around for a light switch for a while until I had some luck to fall down the stairwell. When I got up I found the light switch. Didn't know why it was put down here but at least now I could see. I walked to the back and there were the rows and rows of guns and ammunition me father had brought here to hide.

These were what I was here for. I needed these to fight the war I was about to wage with a Sicilian family that had just killed my friend, taken over two of me businesses and killed me brother as well. They didn't know who they were messin with. They could kill me brother and I would be a little angry but take away me Bars with all me beer and your a dead man. I walked over to the first rack and stared to pick up the guns and inspect them. Then my guys walked in. They whistled in amazement at all the guns that my father had put down here.  They were carrying crates and then more guys with crates came as well. We were taking all these guns to me place in Las Vegas. That was where we were going to kill the bastards who took me beer. We packed up all the guns and ammunition, piled it into the trucks. Those Sicilians had no idea what they had done. They messed with a bunch of Irishmen who would die fighting without a second thought. Me friends were dedicated to helping.  

And I would be forever in their debt if they helped me win this war that I would wage. Those Sicilians were no match for our Irish spirit. We would fight till we were dead or they were. There was no doubt about that. But the thing I wasn't sure of was who it would be that died.......

Report Post Tip

Sepultura woke up with someone knocking at his door. He didn't know of anyone who got his home adress. He was expecting this call sooner or later, though. He had heard the news...

He got dressed quickly and opened the door just to see Tom Hagen standing there with a couple of other fellows he didn't knew that much. He haven't seen his friend Tom Hagen for a while. They grown up together and their families were pretty close, but after the moved to different cities they lost track of each other. However, that was a huge thing, and Sepultura couldn't deny his old pal that favor.

Tom told him about a stash his parent had hide in some place around the town. They got in a car and parked in front of Hagen's old house. Tom got inside and moments later someone yelled from the front door asking for the rest of them to walk in.

The room was huge and very well armed. It was going to be a bloody battle.

Report Post Tip

As we started to pile it in the trucks I decided to have a little side chat with my good friend Sepultura. Pulling Sepultura to the side I said...

"I know we've been friends for a long time. I am honored to have you fighting with me, but......If I die then I do not want you to continue this my old friend but I am not sure they will let you live even though this is not your battle. If I die...... I want you to try to get them to agree to a sit down. Make the decision of where and when and tell them to meet you. Then you will take revenge and kill them. Do you understand my old friend?" I looked sternly at him making sure he knew I was serious.

Report Post Tip

Sepultura nods. He knew exactly where he was getting himself into

Okay, my friend. Don't worry. Remember that place we used to hang out with our fathers? That old pizzeria? The guy who runs the place nowadays owns me a favor...

He gives his old pal a hug. He doesn't say a word, because it was not necessary, both knew what it meant. They continue the work. When it's finished Sepultura says:

Tom, I'll call them. Tonight get the guys ready. By 7 pm we'll meet them. By 8 only one side will get out alive from that pizzeria.

Report Post Tip

I nodded and walked over to some of the other guys and told them what the plan was. Then I walked back to Sepultura and hands him the keys to one of the trucks.

"Take some guns and three guys with you. They will fight to the death to make sure we win this thing so do not worry if somebody get hit. They know what they are getting into as do you and I. I just hope that I can replace any that are lost with men half as loyal as these guys." I shook my head with the thought of losing men. But I knew it would happen. Then I grabbed my coat from the ledge it was sitting on and got in the one truck. Then I turned to Sepultura....

"We will both make it out of this alive my friend. You can count on that." He wasn't sure yet if he could believe it himself.

Report Post Tip

Sepultura was a little worried. He didn't know if the Sicilians would bite the bait.

However with some phone calls it was settle. He and Tom would meet with the heads of that night's move against Hagen's family. And probably they wouldn't be alone.

The plan was the following. They would wait for them to be sit. Then the pizzeria owner would give them the green light. And then they would get in shooting everything that moved. And then it would be the hell inside that place.

He tried to sleep a little before meeting Tom for the final act, but he just couldn't. He was nervous, but not too much. He was eager for fighting side by side with his friend.

It was time, Tom was knocking at his door. They had to set their pieces before the sicilians come. There were ten of them againts probably 20 of the italians. They had the surprise factor on their side tough. At least they tought they did.

It was all set, it was 7 pm and all they had to do is wait for the enemy.

Report Post Tip

I sat down and took a swig of wiskey. I turned to see the nervousness on Supultura's face. I didn't like to know my good friend was nervous. But I knew when the action started that he would be fine. Supultura did best under pressure and there is no better pressure than a shootout. I got up and stretched and then I saw a car pull up and I sat back down quickly. Five men got out of the first car. Then five out of the next three cars that pulled up. I didn't know if it was definitely them but I didn't really think it would be anybody else. I watched them closely as they walked past our our two guys playing cards at a table outside. Two from each group took guard by the cars so only 12 guys approached the pizzeria. Then two took guard outside the door. Then they came in and spread out around the pizzeria. Three men sat at the table with me and Sepultura. I put out my hand to shake theirs one guy smacked mine away.

"You ain't got no respect Tom. You trying some bullshit with running businesses on our turf. Your lucky we took them over and left you alone. Your brother and your friend.....they got in the way and your beginning  to do the same. So you better chose your words well or you wont leave this place alive." He basically spit in my face as he said this. Then I gave the signal and two cars rammed into their cars. My men outside took them out by the cars and the door. I stood up and put a bullet into the guys forehead. The other two dived away and ran for cover. Bullets began to fly everywhere as we ran for cover ourselves.....

Report Post Tip

The moment Sepultura heard the smashing cars outside he knew it was time for quick moves.

When the first guy fell he was already behind a table getting his gun ready. In seconds he started shooting. He saw one of his bullets hit one of the bodyguards in the chest, after missing the first too.

He tried to move to a better spot but two shots just above his head made he think otherwise. He had a glimpse of outside and realized his guys had taken out the ones guarding the cars. But he also saw other two of his man in the ground, just by the door.

Another shot almost hit him. He saw one sicilian move to a column nearby. If he consolidates that position it will be the end, he thought.

Cover me!

He pushed his table a little further to have a better angle. It was not enough. He jumped and quickly shot the one in the column. He was at the open though. He had just seconds to get his ass back to a safe place. He could spot Tom taking another sicilian when he felt a warm sting in his leg

Report Post Tip

I knew that it was down to an even match. We had lost about 4 guys. So we had six left. But I knew that the Sicilians lost many of their guys. But I had no idea how many. The I turned to see that Sepultura had been hit. I started to run towards him but I was made to stop by the bullets that flew in my direction I turned around and shot one of them in the chest. Then I saw the man coming out from behind the column to kill off Sepultura with an execution style head shot. I ran and tackled him to the floor. Sending our guns flying. One landing near Sepultura and the other went god knows where. I rolled and wrestled with the Sicilian bastard. He wouldn't lose any grip on me and neither would I. I began to struggle. Then I yelled to Sepultura for help........

Report Post Tip

There was too much adrenaline in Sepultura's blood for him to feel the pain of his leg. He enjoyed the view of his friend in action for a few seconds, then when he was needed he played his part. He grabbed a chair and swung in the struggle. He missed Tom for inches and the piece of furniture landed right into the bastard's back.

But there was no time to celebrate. Tom rapidly pushed Sepultura to tha back of a table while another round of bullets flew towards them.

Sepultura heard one of his scream. There was five left.

Report Post Tip

Tom sat and reloaded his gun as Sepultura held them back. He looked around and saw the bullets going everywhere. There was no sense of who you were shooting at for most it seemed. So it was surprising they weren't shooting there own members. I raised and shot one in the back as he fired his gun at one of me Irishmen. But I was too late. My man fell to the ground with agony on his face. Then I turned to Sepultura...

"We need to end this now my old friend. We need to get out the back.....signal the others to get out the front. This place is gonna burn to the ground." I grabbed some of the alcohol and began to poor it everywhere I could without being shot. Then I pulled out a pack of matches and waited for Sepultura to give the signal....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Irishmen's fight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL