Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:37
Page:  1 
A Revenge I Will Never Forget Started by: RalphieBeans on Dec 09, '09 16:37

I sat beside her all night rotating my wedding ring around my finger. We've only been married for three months when she was shot in the chest from a bullet that was meant for me. I know it's all my fault and every once in a while I would go to the bathroom in the hospital room and bang my head against the wall, cry and then return by her side. I sat like a watch dog and patiently waited for her to wake up. If she ever was going to wake up.

And then it happened. She stop breathing. I sreaming for a doctor up and down the hall but it was late at night and the hospital seemed as empty as my heart felt. Finally the doctors came rushing in pushing me aside to try to save the love of my life.

"It's all my fault." I said to myself. "If I hadn't have started a beef with that guy this wouldn't of ever happened."

I stood there watching my wife die before me when one of the doctors looked up at the clock and said "Time of death, 0300 hours."

Hours passed as I decided on how to handle what I was going to do next. At first I didn't know who to call but as I kept thinking about it, it became as clear as day. It was dawn when I decided I needed to call someone and I knew just who to call to help me get my revenge.

It only rang a few time when the phone picked up.

Report Post Tip

Howard was fast asleep when his phone began to ring. He sat up dazed, desperately searching for his phone. He Answered it but didnt say a word just listening and then replied "Ok, ill call you back when i've found where he is" with that Howard ended the call and dialled a number. It kept ringing and ringing and Howard was just about to hang up when someone answered sleeply "Why are you ringing at this time?"

Report Post Tip

It was 9:00 am before I heard any thing from howard. He told me about a guy he knew who had more hits than any gangster he's ever met. This guy, this guy he's good. He took out an entire family in one day without a trace. The police still don't know who killed 18 people in a city park in broad day light. A husband, wife, kids, uncles, cousins. A couple of new born orphans lay on the ground.
Howard and I met up at a local social club that we both new. We were in different families but he agreed to help.

We talked for a little while before the hitman showed up. He wasnt big like I imagined. He had a light brown hat with a light brown trench coat complete with a mustash so thick you could hide President Roseavelt himself in it. I could not judge the guys' character through his classes and had an uneasy feeling about him. The whole time he only said three sentances, "Where does this person live." "What does this person look like." and "When do you want this person dead?". He seemed cold and didn't aknowledge or notice anybody around him as if the entire world we live in doesn't exsist. It's like he didn't need to. It's he already knew everything that was going on around him. He was a true cold blooded killer. A monster.

"Who is this guy?" I asked Howard after the strange mystery man left. "Can we trust him?"

Report Post Tip

"Who he is does not matter, what he can do does, as you already know."

"Can we trust him?" Howard repeated "If he couldn't be trusted would i have brought him here, If he wasn't to trust i would not be using him, and if i thought for one second he was no longer trustworthy, he would no longer be with us. So the answer to your question is yes he can" Howard knew that the man was trustworthy because one thing no one knew about him was that the man was Howard's older brother. But he wasn't joking about his 'he would no longer be with us' brother or not.

"This guy is pricie my friend, are you going to have the money to pay?"

Report Post Tip

I light a cigar with my zippo and lean in closer to Howard.

"The money is not a problem. I have more than enough but I want this guy dead before he even gets a chance to make his toast tomarrow morning."

The guy I have had beef with. The guy that killed my wife used to be a fierce mafioso hitman. Another fierce killer but not only that he was my brother Sticky Nicky. He had just faked his own death and was going to take every one of out one by one starting with me.

"Don't you worry Ralphie. You'll have your revenge. My brother can handle anything your brother throws at him and more." Howard said to me as I put my cigar out and parted ways. I sat by the telephone at my home in Philly. Waiting for the word from Howard of the results. As I waited, I pondered the thought of why my brother would ever shoot at his own blood. Then it dawned on me. Some one was pulling his strings. Someone wanted me and everyone else in my family dead. But who.....?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Revenge I Will Never Forget
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL