Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:11:54
Page:  1 
A gathering to honor Don Recro Started by: RemoGaggi on Dec 09, '09 22:20

I walk out into the streets and stand on top of the crate that i have watched many others do before, people begin to walk over to me as i started to speak...

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who dont know me...im RemoGaggi and i was one of the men fortunate enough to work with Don Recro.
I wanted to come out to the streets tonight to make an important announcment...i know alot of people are just as shocked about Don Recro's passing as i am, he was the greatest leader i have ever known and Detriot took a fatal blow on his passing.
So i wanted to tell everyone that there is a gathering at my place in Detriot, The Protegone Hotel.
This gathering is to honor Don Recro and everyone is invited, so if anyone would like to pay their final respect's to Don Recro please stop by and say a few words."

One last thing, who ever decides to go please sign your name here in this thread.

thank you for listening and i hope to see you all soon.

"i step off the crate and head to The Protegone"

Report Post Tip

Savvy walks up and signs her name.

'I miss you my love and so do our kids'

~Savannah~ then runs off in tears

Report Post Tip

mnirem looks at the paper. He signs his name, right next to it a tear drops. He then walks off, hat down, to cover the expressions on his face.

Report Post Tip

Xanxus spotted mnirem and walked his way. Then his attention was caught by a paper, probably left by Remo. Then he slapped his forehead.'Damn, I nearly forgot!" He signed his name and walked away.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter walks up with his collar flipped, the cold front that the weather man expected came in early. He catches the paper that Xanxus drops. He takes out a pen and signs,

McKnighter

Report Post Tip

i relize that i had not signed the paper yet, so i pull a pen out of my coat pocket and sign

RemoGaggi

Report Post Tip

Albert steps forward, looking solemn and drawing a gold plated pen form the inside of his black jacket, revealing a flash of the purple silk lining. He then proceeds to sign the paper with an elaborate flick of his pen.

Report Post Tip

thank you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A gathering to honor Don Recro
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL