Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:23
Page:  1 
The beggining of RoryRourke Started by: RoryRourke on Dec 10, '09 16:53

A short, stocky man with sleek black hair, dressed in ragged jeans and a white t-shirt Sat at a table in a local bar.

"Waitress, can i get a coffee please?"

"Certainly sir."

As the waitress disappeared into the back an immaculately dressed man surrouned by two others strolled confidently into the bar. The people sitting around nervously grabbed for menu's or newspaper to cover their faces, as the three men approached the table. The one in the middle spoke first.

"Hey Kid, you know who i am?"

The man at the table nodded confidantly

"That's good, wanna make a quick $100?"

Again The man nodded.

"See that guy over there?" The well dressed man pointed out a Tall gangely man across the street.
"He crossed me, he slept with my wife and he needs to pay. Give him a beat down. Got it?"

The scraggy man stood up without a word and walked out of the cafe, as he crossed the street the mobster in the cafe watched on carefully. The young man stepped forward and without warning smashed the Gangly fellow in the jaw dropping him like a sack of potatoes before pulling his leg back and unleashing a brutal kick to the head followed by a kick to the ribs. The young man leant over as he whispered into the beaten mess that lay before him.

"Pip sends his regards, cross him again and i'll be back and i'll do you proper." The assailant walked calmly back into the Cafe before taking his seat in front of Pip.

"That was good kid, how about you come work for me? And i didn't catch your name?"

"The name is Rory sir, Rory Rourke. And i'd be honoured to come and work for you."

"Good, I look forward to seeing you soon." As Pip stood up he handed Rory a small piece of paper with an address on it. before shaking Rory's hand.

"Drop by tomorrow morning and i'll sort you out." And with that pip was gone.

Report Post Tip

"Can i help you?" A well dressed, tall figure spoke as Rory approached the gates of the given address.

"Erm. Yeah i'm here to see the boss."

"I'm sorry thats not possible, not just anyone can walk in here."

"The boss invited me here, he says he has a job for me." Rory tried to push past the guard but the guard was strong and forced Rory backwards.

"Well that's simply not possible, you're going to have to leave." As the mobster reached towards the inside of his jacket, Rory flew at him, his head connecting with the man's nose dropping him to the floor, Rory grabbed inside his jacket ttaking the gun from him.

"Mr.Rourke, what happened here? do you have a habit of thumping people?" It was Ciaran Costigan, Pip's LHM.

"I tried to explain Boss, but he wouldn't listen." Rory shook Ciaran's hand as they walked inside.

"Don't worry about Jordan, he's a bit.. over protective. The boss is in there, he's waiting." Rory Opened the door cautiously to see Pip sitting there in a leather armchair. Pixxie to his right.

"Ahh, Rory. How are you? Can i get you anything, a drink perhaps?" Rory Kissed Pip's ring as he was welcomed.

"No thankyou sir, I apologise for the injuries to Jordan, i tried to explain but..."

"Don't worry i saw what happened, I admire your work by the way, very impressive. Now onto business, I need you to transport some product for me, it's quite simple. There's a van outside i need you to take it across town and unload it, Pixxie will give you the details when you leave. Also, we should get you some new clothes, Give Pixxie here a list of measurements and she'll send someone to the family tailor. We'll have your new suit when you return. Any questions?"

"No Sir, no questions"

"Thankyou Rory, I look forward to working with you, Pixxie will inform you of whats happening on your way to the van."

"Thank you Don." Rory once again kissed the Don's ring before leaving behind Pixxie.

"You know sweetie, Pip likes you. He says you could go a long way after yesterday. Do this right and you'll never be out of a job." Her voice was soft, Rory admired her beauty before snapping back to reality.

"Really, thank you Pixxie. It means a lot." Rory knew Pixxie was right, He couldn't mess this up. But how hard could it be?

"We've got a front over on 525th Street, It's a flower shop. All you've got to do is take the stash there, slip in the back door and tell Charlie that the product is out back, ask him to use the phone and we'll send a car to collect you. That ok?"

Rory nodded and smiled.

"Yeah i got it, Is there anychance of trouble? I don't need any dumbass petty thugs trying to nick my load."

"I'm sure you'll be fine, If anything happens just do your stuff, keep moving and get to Charlie as soon as you can." Pixxie smiled as they shook hands. "Good luck sweetie."

As Rory turned the key the van spluttered into life jerking forwards. Easy money and a great opportunity to finally get into the mob.
Rory pulled up around the back of the shop and hopped out. As he walked towards the door way he heard someone call out.

"Hey Asshole, what are you doing walking my allies?" Rory turned round to see a group of five guys in a line walking straight towards him.

"Oh these are your allies now are they? Oh i'm sorry, i guess i didn't see the sign." The gang chuckled at Rory as three of them jumped at him, as he hit the first on the chin the second one sunk his knee into Rory's gut and the third one slashed at him with a blade. Rory felt searing pain across his chest as the gang ran away laughing.

"MotherFucks!" Rory struggled to his feet, the blood gashing from his chest, he stumbled through the back door of the flower shop. A man who he assumed to be Charlie jumped up and ran towards him.

"Shit, you must be Rory. We need to get you to a hospital, now! Is the Smack out back?" Rory nodded, as he faded away "Stay with me kid you're going to be just fine."

Then it all went black

Report Post Tip

Marley watches from the end of the alley as the thugs have their way with Rory

Marley reaches for his 38 revolver, but then thinks twice and slides it back in

Laughs

Thinking to himself

I'll let this young man earn his keep, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on him and let Godmother Scipita know of his progress.  Phillies not a easy place to just walk in and gain respect. This young buck has alot to learn, but with Pip he's in good hands.

Marley lites a joint of his own supply and sells the rest as if it was the whole amount

Report Post Tip

Rory woke up a nurse standing over him, He tried to sit up but the nurse prevented him from doing so.

"You've suffered serious injuries you need to take it easy."

"What day is it? How long have i been here?" Panic rushed into Rory's voice as he thought of the drugs and what Pip was going to say.

"You've been here two days, A few guys popped in yesterday to see you, He said he was called Pip? He said not to worry everything was fine and Charlie sorted it all.

"Right, I'm leaving. Where's my stuff? Rory sat up pulling a wire from his arm and hopping out of the bed.

"I'm afraid that's not possible sir, You can't go anywhere, you need to rest." Rory started to put on the suit by the side of his bed, It was a perfect fit.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but are you going to stop me?" As Rory pulled on his jacket he strolled towards the door that led to the reception area. A Young blond receptionist sat behind the desk.

"I need to use your phone." The blond receptionist pushed it towards him, whilst looking him up and down. Rory pulled a card out of his inside jacket pocket, it simply read: Pip, 555-1234. Rory dialled the number impatiently.

"Hello, It's Rory. I'm ok but i need a car to pick me up, anychance of a lift?"

"Rory, Good to hear from you. of course a car will be there within 10 minutes. Ciao." Pip's voice was familiar and comforting as he didn't sound angry.

"Thanks for a lovely stay." Rory smiled at the woman before him. Had he not business to attend to he would of attended to her, but he had to see Pip.

"No problem sir" The receptionist blushed as Rory turned and walked out of the doors. He lit up a cigarette as he waited for his car.

A Ford Model T rounded the corner, to Rory's suprise he saw Jordan driving, Some sort of brace still across his nose.

"Jordan, hows the nose? Sorry about that i did try to tell you." Rory smirked. As he spoke, the car took off towards the HQ.

"You got lucky thats all, you took me by suprise."

"Whatever Jordan, Don't kid yourself." Rory winked at Jordan as the car rounded the corner of the HQ. Pip was waiting there to greet him.

"Good to have you back, how do you like the suit?"

"It's great thankyou, I'm sorry about the drugs three of them jumped me, i couldn't have done anything."

"Don't worry about it there was always a risk, Charlie sorted out the smack, I'm sorry about you getting cut."

"Don't worry, it's part of the job. So is there anychance of more work, I'd love an opportunity to prove my worth to you." Rory bowed his head as he spoke.

"Of course, you've shown great promise. There are a few people i need taking care of. I have names and addresses, all you need to do is fit them with cement shoes. Think you can do it?" Pip had a steely look in his eyes as he spoke. Rory knew he was being deadly serious.

"Consider it done Don Pip, any idea where i'm to get a gun from?" Rory stood as he finished talking. Pip opened a drawer on his left and pulled out an envelope and a .38 revolver.

"Take these, you can keep the gun: A present. When you've finished the job burn the paper and head back here to receive your cash." Pip stood and shook Rory's hand, He then handed him the envelope and the gun.

"Thank you Don Pip, I will not let you down. I'll return when the job is done." Rory kissed Pip's ring and left, the gun tucked into his belt and the envelope in the breast pocket of his jacket.

"Rory, Is that you? You're meant to be resting up in the hospital!" Rory instantly recognised the sweet voice of the beautiful Pixxie, He turned to face her.

"Ahh, Pixxie. It's good to see you again. I don't need to rest: i'm big and ugly enough to struggle on" He smiled at her, her eyes twinkled back.

"Sorry but i must dash, I've got business to sort out for Pip. I'll be back soon." Rory Smiled at her one last time before climbing into his car.

"Becareful Rory. Remember you've just got out of hospital."

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. You take care of yourself." And with that the car sped off, A huge grin on Rory's Face.

Report Post Tip

Rory triple checked the piece of paper infront of him. He didn't want to fill the wrong guy's skull with lead. He picked up his .38 from the passenger seat before tucking it into his trousers, He stepped out onto the sidewalk. The brisk breeze brushing against his cheeks, he walked up the stone steps and into the block of flats. An old musty smell met his nostrils, A shrunken wreck of a man who looked like a drug addict laid at the bottom of the stairs. Rory looked around, the whole building was a wreck. He began his climb to the sixth floor, His mind began to wonder as to who this person was and why they deserved death. Oh well it was no concern of his. This decrepid old building made Rory think of his childhood. He lived in a similiar block of flats with His mum, dad and younger sister. Now he had no one left: his family died in a housefire whilst Rory was out boxing one night. He shuddered as these thoughts came rushing back. As he reached the Sixth floor he saw the brass number plate of the flat his
target was in. He Pulled his gun upto head height pointing it towards the ceiling as to avoid any sticky accidents. He knocked on the door, His gun trained on the number plate. he waited, Silence. He knocked once more, gun still trained, Silence. He tucked his gun into his waistband, He stood up to full height before kicking the door open. The room was tidy-ish but it evidently belonged to a man. 'Mens' Magazines were sprawled across the floor, beer cans left on the table. The sun was setting outside, Rory was sure the target would be home soon. He swung open a door that led to the bedroom. He took out his gun and cracked open the wardrobe door gun raised, it was empty. Rory climbed inside, gun held by his side he closed the door quietly as he heard a voice.

"What the fuck? Someone's been here." Rory heard the target rush into the apartment clearly worried, The bedroom door crashed open. The target ripped at the bed looking for something. He pulled out a shoe box and tipped it upside down, Piles of $100 bills fell onto the bed.

"Thank fuck for that!" As the mark turned his back to draw the blinds, Rory Smashed the wardrobe door of its hinges firing two shots into the back of the target's head. he fell gracefully before smacking his head into the window smashing it. He lay there motionless, clearly dead. Rory grabbed a huge pile of $100 dollar bills, cramming them into his pockets, he calmly left the room and headed for the stairs. He felt great, Killing was easy but he had to hurry someone might have heard the gunfire. He ran down the stairs, jumping the last few. He dropped a few $100 dollar bills for the hobo as he dashed out of the doors. He pulled open the door of his car and placed the gun on the passenger seat. He checked his list as he set off towards a brothel on the other side of town. This kill had to be good, It had to be discreet a gun would be too noisy and risky. He didn't need the unwanted trouble of curious cops. As he slowed down he heard the unmistakable sound of a brothel, corny music and a lot of moaning and groaning. He parked his car in the alley by the brothel blocking off the exit of the alley. He tucked his gun inside his waistband just incase it didn't go to plan. On entering the Brothel he could smell smoke and hear what sounded like a good time. He slowly climbed the stairs checking the photo of his target. He put it in his pocket as he reached the top of the stairs. He instantly spotted his target dancing with a woman over in the corner. He took a beer and went to confer with what looked like the owner.

"Hey Honey, looking for a good time?" Her voice was soft and kind of sexy

"I'm here on business, see that guy over there, Jimmy.." Rory pointed out the target. "How long has he been here, and what has he paid?"

"That fuck hasn't paid anything, he's got a tab as long as my legs. He owes me $3,000." She shook her head as she spoke.

"I tell you what, I'll cover his tab if you get him out of here. How's that?" Rory produced a wad of $100 dollar bills from his pocket.

"You got it sugar, and make sure you come back some time huh? i'd love to show you a good time." She winked at Rory before turning and walking over to the corner to speak with her girl. The girl smiled and lead Jimmy off by the hand towards the stairs. Rory dropped the notes on the table and followed. He drained his bottle and slipped it into his sleeve. As he reached the bottom of the stairs. The girl opened the exit door, she grabbed Jimmy's nuts and he fell to the floor, Rory swiftly followed up by kicking him in the head, he fell sideways out of the door.

"Thanks Flower, you didn't see any of this though did you?"

"No, of course not." She smiled at Rory and went back inside. Jimmy started to climb back to his feet, still disorientated.

"You fuck, you think you can con Don Pip? Who do you think you are?"

"I'm sorry, It was a mistake. It won't happen again i'm sorry! Jimmy's voice whimpered as he spoke. Rory took the bottle out of his sleeve and raised it high above Jimmy's head, He jumped up and swung the bottle down as hard as he could, it smashed sickeningly against his skull. He slumped to the floor. Rory plunged the broken bottle into Jimmy's chest and neck ten times, blood squirted everywhere. He bent over to check for a pulse, He was dead.

"Damn right it won't." Rory turned and walked towards his car, He felt.. He wasn't sure how he felt. It wasn't guilt but he wasn't scott free. He wasn't sad but he wasn't happy. He was calm and relaxed as he climbed into his Model-T. He reversed out of the alleyway and drove. As he passed the market on the corner he saw an old oil drum which had been lit for warmth. He stopped the car remembering what Pip had said, he walked across the road and dropped the envelope carefully into the roaring flames. He watched it as it burnt to ash, before returning to his car.

"I was most impressed with your work Rory, Very professional, especially for a first kill. I'd like you to come and work for me. I feel i need someone like you. On the contrary if you keep on how you've started you'll soon rise through the ranks."

"Don Pip, it would be an absolute honour. I have longed for this opportunity for a very long time. I thank you for granting me a chance. I will not disappoint." Rory took Pip's hand and kissed his ring before standing. He bowed his head to his Don and left the room. Rory had a huge grin on his face as he saw Pixxie across the compound courtyard.

"Pixxie, Wait up!" Rory ran towards her still a massive grin spread across his face.

"Hey honey, glad to see you completed your job safely. it's good to see you again. Have you spoken to Pip?"

"It's good to see you too! I've just spoken to Pip and he wants me to come and work for him! which means i'll get to see a lot more of you!" Pixxie blushed as he spoke.

"Congratulations, I look most forward to working with you." He kissed her on the cheek, a mark of respect and care.

"Care for a drink? i know a lovely little bar not far from here."

"I'd love too Rory." Pixxie took hold of Rory's arm as they walked towards the compound gate, the sun setting before them. What an awesome day!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The beggining of RoryRourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL