Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:11
Page:  1 
Confession Started by: The-Reaper on Dec 10, '09 20:55

<em> You walk into a church one day to duck someone who's been asking about you. In the back of the church you notice a confessional with The-Reaper standing out side of it. As you approach Reaper you see another mafioso leave the confessional with his face covered and the reaper takes his place inside the confessional. you walk up to the door of it and without being able to help your self you press your ear to the door and listen in./

"Bless me father for i have sinned." The Reaper says

"What is your sin son." The priest responds

"I have killed many people more than can be counted." Reaper responds.

"Tim, you were in the war fighting for god and his sons I know you have killed." the Priest responds back

"No, I have killed since then.... The slaughterhouse murders." Reaper states

silence engulfs the confessional for at least 5 minutes. "What do you mean Tim?" The priest asks

"I am a hitman known as the reaper. During the war I had also killed sons of some of the biggest dons who were drafted to the war for large sums of money." The reaper answers 

"Why are you telling me this now?" The priest asks

"because i need forgiveness father, 57 Mafiosos killed along with 17 slaughterhouse employees, and all of the other hitmen were killed either during the hit or after, and i fear that i may be next. So i am telling you this because if i am killed you must tell the police who hired the hit and being a man of the cloth i know you will not cross me." Reaper says

"who contracted you Tim?" the priest asks hesitantly.

<em> before The-reaper could answer you hear the church doors open and slam, evidently so did the-reaper because you heard a body shift inside the confessional. Next to the large church doors you see 5 large men standing in file holding a foreign smg of some kind. you notice they have locked the door and are preparing to shoot. You quickly jump out of the way before the men shoot, and before the 5 men shoot, four bullets come out of the door to the confessional killing the center 2 men and tossing them back against the door. as the remaining 3 shoot The-Reaper busts through the side of the confessional and drags you quickly behind a pew./

"Here, start shooting!" the reaper yells at you while he hands you a M1911 colt .45 semi-auto nickel plated with some kind of red writing on the grip.

<em> you quickly start shooting over the pew, wounding one of the men in the shoulder causing them to take cover as well. You stand up to hopefully move closer to get a lethal hit, but as you do you see the wounded one stand up and point his gun at you. Knowing that it was to late to pull your gun up you close your eyes and curse your self for the stupid move. out of no where you hear a rip sound and a nasty gurgling, when you open your eye you see that The-Reaper had thrown a knife into the mans neck and as another shooter stands he pulls up his pistol and shoots the next in his heart. When the next one stands up you hear clicking and look at the reaper, his gun is empty. once you hear the man chuckle you instinctively pull up your gun and empty your own clip into his neck, chest, and face./

" Nice job." The Reaper says as he turns to look at the confessional a small pool of blood draining from the priest side.

"Thanks." You respond staring into the pool.

"Its not safe here, return to your family compound, not your home once they find out you were here they'll attack you there. I'll contact you to fill you in on this entire thing. Tell no one about you being here and what has transpired, not your don, not the don of NYC either unless you have no other choice, a car will pick you up after i contact you enter it telling everyone it is a new transport guard." The-Reaper tells you.

<em> with a simple nod you agree to do as you were told. The-Reaper takes back his pistol even though you grew so comfortable with its feel you forgot you even had it. but hands you a concealable revolver.The-Reaper opens the doors and tells you to leave fast. as you drive down the street you see fire burst out of the upper windows and the roof collapse as The-Reapers car pulls out speedily in the other direction./ 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Confession
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL