Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:08
Page:  1 
corner 54th and washington Started by: doncampbell1189 on Dec 11, '09 09:54

As I stand there on the corner of 54th and Washington I begin to wonder what I am doin out here on the block. Hours upon hours tryin to make this bread to feed my little baby boy.Dont even have the time to spend with my little man tryin to make sure he has everything I never did.Crack head ass mother no where to be found, bitch left the day after the baby got here. I guess she was more worried about that next fix more then she was worried about the miracle the Lord has blessed us with.I still pray for that woman everyday.As long as I handle my buisness,thats all that matters.

Report Post Tip

Seeing the man standing in the street she tilts her head studying his face, he looks very familiar to her, she wonders where she has seen him before.. without saying a word she walks up and hands him her card, flashing a soft smile she walks off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

sikey runs out of the salvation army shelter and turns the corner onto washington. As he turns he bumps into a man deep in thought!

"Sorry sir i did not see you there! Might i ask have you seen a big white guy running this way?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: corner 54th and washington
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL