Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:48
Page:  1 
the corner of 54th and washigton continue Started by: doncampbell1189 on Dec 11, '09 10:31

One day im standin there doin what I do, I see a pearl blue Aston Martin comin down the street I know who it belongs to however the man never comes to this side of town..  I wonder what he is doin over this way. The Aston Martin slowly pulls to a stop in front of my corner, the back tinted window slowly rolls down and sits a clean shavin man, short black hair,all white Almani suit. he asks "you know who I am young buck" I slowly shake my head and  say "yes sir, you are the main man in this city of ours. you are mr.carter, right?" he nods......."do you know why I am over here in these slumps??"  "no sir I dont, but with all do respect this is my home i grew up in these streets, my father grew up in these streets, my grandfather grew up in these streets..It may be the slumps to you but this is home to me" silence......I grow more hesitant as this awquired silence slowly passes..He just stares at me for a minute then says "you got alot of balls young buck,....I like that.My people have told me that your out here day and night workin this corner here, but what I dont understand is why a young buck like yourself has nothin else to do"  " Well mr.carter i got bills to pay and a baby boy at home im tryin to move out of this city, or atleast this side of town. Thats my only prioritys right now, nothin else." he looks a me long and hard and says "why dont you hop in the car here and lets take a ride.I want to get to know you a little better." Him havin the rep hes got i couldnt refuse..

We rode around for awhile, mr.carter asked question after question as if he was actually intersested in my life.We arrived back to my side of town, as I went to exit the vehicle he says"if your interested in getting out of this side of town and givin your son the best life possible make your to my office tomorow say around 8, and I will see what I can do to help you out." excitidly I said "yes sir mr.carter I will be there.Knowin that mr.carter was more then likely offer me a job I decided to take the rest of the night off and go spend some much needed time with my son.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the corner of 54th and washigton continue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL