Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:35
Page:  1 
the nexy day Started by: doncampbell1189 on Dec 11, '09 11:07

I hop out of bed at 645 excited, ready to see what this day has instored for me. I make sure my son has a good breakfast and promise him he will have the best life possible. He stares at me with those big green eyes and just smiles. i think to myself"thats the reason why i continue on everyday".As soon as the baby sitter arrives im out the door and on my way down to mr. carters office.

It is a 26 story skyscraper made of all glass.As I walk through the door I see Mr.Carters right hand man standin by the elevators, he motions for me to come over to him, so thats what I do..We walk into the elevator and he pushes the 26th floor.Slowly we go up.We get off the elevator and I follow him to a big double door.He knocks,the door opens I hear Mr.Carter say " come in"..As I walk through the door I see mr.carter sitting at a huge red oak desk, with a blunt in his hand.He says" please have a seat"I walk over to the big red silk chair and sit. I say "Good mornin mr.carter, how are today?"  he smiles.... and his expression changes too quick and he says "No small talk this is a buisness meeting not a social call"  i nod my head in agreement  "I brought you down here young buck because I see alot of potential in you.Im going to give you a little job and depending on how well you succeed will determine if you will have a place in my buisness or not." I think to myself, I cant wait to do this job, I will not fail.......I can not fail..." He hands me an envelope with a peice of paper in it and says "All the information you will need is in that envelope, do not open it untill you are in the privacy of your own home, and do not dissapoint me.... That will be all" Next thing I know his right hand man comes in and motions me back to the elevator, and leaves me to exit the building myself.

I get to me apartment and head strait to my bedroom..I pause before I openthe envelope and begin to think................."Am I sure this is what I want to do.I know mr.carter will take care of me but if I mess up????.......I have no choice I must do this for the sake of my son...Wont nobody hire an ex-con thats why I went to the streets in the first place....i have to do this..." I go to open the envelope and the phone rings......I hesitate to answer it but I do anyway...its the baby sitter she said that my son has gotten really sick and she is taking him to the hospital..My heart drops, it was a miracle for him to make it this far , i dont know if i could handle it if somethin happened to my son.. i tell her i will meet her there......I open the envelope and read  "Mr.Campbell this is your first job..............

to be continued......

Report Post Tip

Very nice. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the rest

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the nexy day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL