Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:34
Page:  1 
the next day continued Started by: doncampbell1189 on Dec 11, '09 19:33

And the letter read...

" Mr. campbell this is going to be a simpe test just to see if you can be loyal and trust worty. My right hand man will be outside your place a exactly three am..Do not make him wait!! He will drive you to the south side , there is a man that owes me a great deal of money. Why am i telling you this, you ask?? Simply got get my money, if he doesnt have it.........well use your imagination..My guy will be right around the corner with the calvery just in case things get too intense for you to handle by yourself..Do this for me and you will have no more worrys.If you choose not to then we never meet in the first place!!! The choice is yours!"

I burn the letter and head to the hospital to be with my baby boy. As I enter I see the babysitter in the waiting room. I rush over to her  panic in my actions and in my face. She immediatly trys to calm me down..She says he has a little stomach virus and everything will be ok.. I rush over to the reception desk and demand to see my little boy. I give the lady my name  my babys name and all the information she needed..she tells me hes in room one eighty seven and buzzes me through.

As I approach his room my heart starts racing, beads of sweat forming at my brow,  I feel sick to my stomach....I slowly push the door open and see my little baby boy laying there sleeping. I walk towards his bed and kneel down beside him.."Lord protect us by day , protect us by night, shine your light so that we may follow. " "This will all be good soon baby boy, thats my word!!" Not wanting to wake him I quitely walk out of the room and head bck down stairs to talk to angie,(babysitter).. I tell her to call and keep me updated there is something I have to take care of, and she says she will.

It is now twelve thiry im sitting in my living room cleaning my forty five for i know it will probably be used tonight.by time im done it is two thirty. I begin to pray for everything to go good ad that the lord not leave my son fatherless as i was growg up..Two fifty five......It is time...

to be continued

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the next day continued
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL