Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:31:33
Page:  1 
A new business opened in Philadelphia Started by: Kerzhakov on Dec 12, '09 05:53

As a crowd starts to gather, Kerzhakov steps up and clears his throat before trying to get everyones attention...

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I am here today on behalf of myself and Mikhail-Faustin to announce the latest business venture here in wonderful city of Philadelphia. Myself and Mikhail have decided to open up a business called The Philadelphia Soccer Betting Shop. I'm sure you all don't need to be told what it is about as the name speaks for itself. However, as of now the betting shop is open and you are all welcome to come and visit. More details about the bets the betting shop has to offer can be found in the Philadelphia Business District.

Thank you all for listening, i hope to see you all drop by sometime.

Kerzhakov steps down and disappears into the crowd before heading back to his bookies in Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

X Look at the shop

so what the odds you offer ? no really good setup here

Report Post Tip

X, did you check the Philly BD? It says that the details will be provided there.

Report Post Tip

All odds that are offered can be found in the Philadelphia Business District.
As Godmother of this fine city I can highly recommend you stop by and have a loot. Well worth it!

Report Post Tip

I have stopped by and checkied it out. I must say i was very impressed with the range of games and variety of bets.

I just hope the bookie gets here before 3:45-ish

Report Post Tip

I think you're in luck RoryRourke, I ran into him only a couple of minutes ago.
If you're hurry you can still place some bets! Lots of games going on this weekend, would be a shame to miss out on a chance to earn a quick buck aye~!

Report Post Tip

Thank you Godmother Rourke, I have now submitted my query to Mr.Kerzhakov.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new business opened in Philadelphia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL