Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:08
Page:  1 
Philadelphia Kidnapping Started by: Mikhail-Faustin on Dec 12, '09 12:30

It was a dark cold evening in Philadelphia, Mikhail was waiting on his Partner to enter to bar before they went onto their mission. Mikhail had waited 2 hours in the bar for his friend and he was getting impatient as his friend was due 1 and a half hours ago. Mikhail kept his calm though and continued to sit their ordering his favorite Vodka.

"Hey Jimmy, get me another glass will ya ?"

Mikhail waited and waited, drinking and drinking but the drink never wore on Mikhail. He was a pure russian who loved his Vodka. Then when everything seemed all quiet some big american guy walked into the bar and he was drunk. He started shouting random phrases at people and then the guy shouted in Mikhail's direction..

"Oi Mr Russian man, look at you your a mess. You think your all big and strong when your just a chicken !!"

Mikhail glared into the guys eyes with rage. No one called Mikhail a chicken.. this man was deadly back in Russia. Mikhail got up of his stool and looked at the barman

"Jimmy, I am sorry but I have to do this.."

The barman looked freaked and the bar all went silent as everyone was looking at Mikhail. There was silence for 1 minute before you heard a BANG, you saw no gun and no smoke. Everyone looked at the american guy and watched him just drop to the floor with a thud and a bullet hole in the center of his forehead. Mikhail didn't look upset and he had no emotion in doing what he did. He didn't care if the man had a family or kids.

"No one calls me a chicken. Especially people like him. Now carry on with your lives and don't let me catch any of you talking to someone from The motherland like that otherwise you will suffer the same."

Mikhail sat back down and ordered another glass of Vokda. The barman did this extremely fast as he feared Mikhail

"Jimmy, don't look scared, People like him are nothing in this world. You are a man of business my friend and are earning a living for your family and I respect people like that but him... I don't."

Jimmy let out a huge sigh in relief and then he looked at the door and another Russian man entered

"Hey Mikhail, I think you have some company.."

Mikhail looked at the entrance to the bar and stood there was his friend he had waited just over 2 hours for.

"Vladimir my fellow Comrade where the hell have you been ?"

Report Post Tip

Where do you think i've been? Arranging a driver for this afternoon.

Vladimir made his way over to the bar where Mikhail was sat, carefully trying to avoid getting blood on his shiny black leather shoes.

What happened here then?

Vladimir pulled up a stool at the bar next to Mikhail before being asked What can i get you sir?

Nothing thanks Jimmy we have business to discuss replied Vladimir looking Jimmy in the eyes as he slowly at that made his way to the other side of the bar.

I've arranged for Sergei to pick us up at 17:00. From here we head straight over to Anatasia's place, Yuri won't be around then, he'll be with his boys in town Vladimir said in a low key voice making sure nobody overheard their conversation.

Vladimir lit up a smoke before taking off his black blazer, placing it on the bar next to him. At that, a set of keys dropped out of his blazer pocket falling to the floor. Careful there mate, here you go said an old scruffy looking gentlemen as he walked past placing the keys on the bar next to him.

Here look after these will ya, thats the second time today now said Vladimir as he handed the keys to the lockup over to Mikhail.

Report Post Tip

Watches the scruffy old man leave the bar with a sly face

"Hmmm I don't like that guy Vladimir, He seem suspious. Hes only been in here 5 minutes and hes suddenly left the minute you walk in a drop some keys. Anyway thanks I suppose ill look after these keys beens as though you can't keep hold of them. And as for that dead guy on the floor there well.. He called me a chicken so.. I blew a hole in his head."

Mikhail gets off his stool and hands Jimmy $150

"Here you go Jim, thats for all the mess and the drinks my friend." Jimmy's face lit up

"Right then Valdimir Im guessing we should be getting ready as its almost 17:00. Where is Sergei picking us up from ?"

Mikhail looks around the bar at everyone and notices a man in a pink T-shirt and skin tight jeans sitting in the corner of the bar using his phone and looking at Valdimir with a smile

"Hey up Valdimir, looks like you got yourself an admirer" Mikhail says sarcastically

Report Post Tip

Haha aren't i the lucky one Vladimir said laughing putting his blazer back on.

Right, Sergei said he's going to wait for us round the corner by that abandoned building so lets get a move on.

Both Vladimir and Mikhail made their way towards the door and out into the cold. There wasn't many people around except the scruffy old man who had picked up the keys Vladimir dropped in the bar and two or three others. He was was on the opposite side of the street looking suspicious. I could swear i've seen that face before Mikhail said Vladimir as both of them made their way round the corner to where Sergei was waiting.

Just as both Vladimir and Mikhail has opened the doors and was about to get into the car, around the corner came the the old scruffy looking man and the bloke in the pink T-shirt and jeans we saw sitting in the corner of the bar

Oi! Where do you think you're going!? they shouted. Just at that, out popped Sergei from the car firing 2 bullets into the chest of the old guy and a few more into the stomach of the bloke in pink.

Not bad Sergei my old friend, you never lose it do ya Vladimir said as he got into the car.

Report Post Tip

Mikhail ducks his head and gets into the car

"Nice shot Sergei, I knew those guys were suspious. Lets hope we don't get anymore suprises like this otherwise this is going to be a lot harder then we expected."

Mikhail, Valdimir and Sergei all set off in the car towards Anatasia's place. They pull up at a red light and Mikhail looks out of his window as a black jeep pulls up next to them "Valdimir one thing I never told you.. I don't like black jeeps with blacked out windows. Ecspically in America."

As Mikhail finishes talking a the rear door window of the black jeep winds down and out pops an old man with a young woman sitting just behind him and the man shouts..

"Do you mind.. we are trying to have a bit of privacy here !!"

Mikhail looks at the man in shock and watches the young woman rub her hand over the old mans face and lean over his shoulder to wind the window back up and Mikhail notices she is undressed..

"........"

Mikhail watches the window wind back up and then he looks at Valdimir "Valdimir why did you get me to come to America ?"

Report Post Tip

... I've been thinking the same thing myself. Anyway, how much longer til we're there Sergei? Vladimir said as he put a silencer on the end of his pistol thinking of of the best way to do this.

Not long Vlad, you thought of a plan yet? asked Sergei as we got closer to Anatasia's place. Yeah, Sergei you stay in the car and keep the engine running. Mikhail, you go to the front door and suprise her when she answers and i'll go round the back to the back door incase she makes a run for it replied Vladimir who was getting impatient now.

Thats it, right there said Sergei pointing to some tatty looking apartment as we pulled up right infront of it.

Here we go, ready lads? asked Vladimir. Even if they wasn't ready, there was no turning back now, this just had to be done. Both Mikhail and Vladimir got out of the car, Vladimir hiding his pistol under his arm made his way round to the back of the apartment making sure no one saw him and waited by the back door for all the commotion to begin.

Report Post Tip

Mikhail walked upto the front of the house and looked in through the window and saw that Anatasia was sat down on the couch watching TV. Mikhail walked upto the front door and knocked on the door and he waited paitently. Anatasia came to the door and as she opened the door Mikhail burst into the door with his shoulder knocking Anatasia to the floor and she let out a scream. Mikhail grabbed her and stuck his hand over her mouth and shouted

"Valdimir, get in here !! We need to get her to the car as soon as possible !!"

Mikhail picked up Anatasia and headed towards the back of the house where he met Valdimir and he hands her over to him

Report Post Tip

Vladimir kicks in the back door and goes into the house as soon as he hears Anatasia scream. As Mikhail handed Anatasia over to Vladimir, Anatasia was fiesty, she was scared and was doing everything should could to try and break free. Anatasia continued to scream and try to fight her way free. She was a bit more than Mikhail and Vladimir had though. Vladimir got out his gun to try and shut her up but that only made things worse and mader her more hysterical. Vladimir couldn't take anymore and therefore slapped Anatasia round the face with the back of his hand and shouted SILENCE! knocking Anatasia to the ground and finally calming her down.

Mikhail, you gag her and i'll tie up her hands, then we get going! Vladimir said. Mikhail started to gag her mouth with some sort of hankerchief whilst Vladimir tied up her hands with rope. Anatasia was defenceless, she was shaken up and in fright.

Right, lets get going Vladimir said as they walked out of the house calmly with Anatasia making sure no one from the far end of the street realised what was happening. Mikhail opened the door of the car, putting in Anatasia first before taking the seat next to her.

You're father shouldn't play big boy's games Anatasia, he must pay said Vladimir as he got in the front of the car next to Sergei before making their way to the lock up where Anatasia would be held.

Report Post Tip

Mikhail closed the door shut and Anatasia was making constant noises and trying to get free

"Anatasia.. look, if you keep doing this then your only gonna hurt yourself more. Just sit quietly like a good little girl and nothing can happen unless your father doesn't pay up."

Anatasia look at Mikhail and mumbled F'off at him "Look now.. thats not nice is it ?" She was still trying to shout with the hankerchief over her mouth and still continuing to move around..

"Anatasia, if you don't shut up and stop moving right this instance im just gonna hit you one alright ?"

She looked at Mikhail and mumbled F'off once more so.. Mikhail pulled out his gun and smacked her on the forehead and knocked her unconscious..

"Thank god for that, she just don't know when to shut it."

Mikhail looked at Vladimir who was watching the whole thing and he just smiled at Mikhail and turned his attention to the road ahead as a second pair of eyes for Sergei

"Vladimir.. where is this lock up my fellow Comrade ? I left that part of the job to you guys to sort out." said Mikhail while he was wiping the bit of blood from the cut on Anatasia's head

Report Post Tip

It's on the other side of town out the way, safe and secure. Should be there in about 20 minutes if Sergei puts his foot down a bit Vladimir said looking at Sergei.

I'm not going too fast! If she's gonna get us our money then lets just get her there in one piece Sergei replied.

The minutes went by and finally they were there. As we pulled up infront of the lock up Vladimir said Right, i'll go open up. Sergei, wait til its open and drive in. Vladimir got out of the car and walked up to the lock up. He unlocked the chains and padlocks around the handles to the door and opened it allowing Sergei to drive in and park. Just as Vladimir closed the doors and locked it back up from the inside, Anatasia regained consiousness.

Ah, perfect timing. C'mon Mikhail lets get her tied up on that chair over there...

Report Post Tip

Mikhail steps out the car and reaches in to grab Anatasia, He picks her up and she looks him in the eye and lets out a sigh "Finally give up have we ?" She nods at Mikhail and lets him carry her inside without any hassle

"Thanks Vladimir, time to get her in this chair I guess. Now get Sergei in here to watch out the upper window."

Mikhail sits Anatasia down on the chair and he ties her to the chair. "There we go not to tight I hope" Anatasia looks at Mikhail and looks down at herself and ducks her head.

"Given up at last, about time to. Now Anatasia Im going to remove this hankerchief but ONLY if your going to keep your mouth shut alright ?"

Anatasia looks up at Mikhail and nods her head

"I hope your not lieing to me cause if you are then Im going to hit you one in the face and then tie the ropes and hankerchief tighter."

Mikhail removes the hankerchief and Anatasia looks at him and mubbles 'Thank you' "Thank you ? Well you are nice person consider we just kidnapped you" Mikhail said sarcasticly

"Well I am only being generous because soon my father and his men are going to roll on through here and wipe you three idoits off the face of the planet" Said Anatastia

"Ohhh are they now.. Well I would love to see that" Chuckles Mikhail "Vladimir, you hearing this ?"

Report Post Tip

Haha he'll have a job... He doesn't even know you're here, yet. All clear out there Sergei? shouted Vladimir. All clear, nothing yet replied Sergei.

Whats this all about? Anatasia asked. You're father owes the boss money, lotsa money. And if he hasn't recieved it by 19:00 then we'll pay your father instead said Vladimir while taking his gun out and loading it with bullets.

After about an hour had gone by the phone began to ring. Both Vladimir and Mikhail looked at each other then Vladimir answered it. After having a short conversation with the boss, Vladimir hung up, looked at Mikhail and nodded. At that, Mikhail began to untie Anatasia from the chair. It seems your father has finally seen sense. Shame he's a few minute late said Vladimir leaving Anatasia scared. Mikhail put Anatasia back into the back of the car and got in next to her. Sergei, lets get outta here Vladimir calmly said as he unlocked the lock up.

Sergei drove the car out of the lock up and waited for Vladimir to get in. Right then, lets get you back to daddy huh? Mikhail watch her back there.

To be continued...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia Kidnapping
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL