Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:30
Page:  1 
Traitors in the Mist Started by: Alexander_de_Luca on Dec 12, '09 22:23

Alexander de Luca sat in a club, sipping on a flask. His piercing blue eyes scanned out over the floor, before he caught a particularly pretty number sitting alone at a table, drinking what looked like vodka. His eyes went down her body, examining the red cotton dress that clung to her body. She was having what appeared to be an engaging conversation with some guy in a suit. Alex walked up, holding the flash tightly. He looked at the woman. Her brunette hair was wavy down her back, and she looked at him with a curious look.

"Hey, baby, how about you leave this trash and step up to a real man?" asked Alex, laughing.

The man in the suit stood up, looked at Alex, then punched him in the face. Everything went black immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex woke up on a couch, his head hurting strangely. He looked around and saw an unfamiliar apartment, and fear ran through his heart. A woman walked up to him and bent down over him, her green eyes examining him.

"You are lucky I didn't blow your fucking brains out at the bar. The only thing that stopped it was the fact that I recognized you. Yes, we grew up together," said the woman.

All of a sudden, Alex remembered her, and memories flooded into his mind from back before his father died. He remembered playing on the swingset of a large house in Detroit with a little girl, they couldn't have been more than six.

"My mother died in a war. I've been living on my own ever since. She did make me promise one thing, to give you a present from your father," said the woman, who's name was Charmed.

She went into a drawer and pulled a mahogany box. The word 'Peacemakers' was engraved into the lid, with gold leaf. In a box with black satin lining were two nickel-plated .38 Snubnose revolvers, with the word Peacemaker in the handle. They were his father's guns, both purchased new and outfitted with, private, upgrades.

He looked up at Charmed, and realized that he was following his father's footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months later, Alex had gotten an opportunity, working for Don Grin, selling drugs on the streets. He'd been living the good life when some people took notice.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Traitors in the Mist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL