Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The Deal Started by: Tom_Hagen on Dec 13, '09 12:34

We stayed silent, knowing we couldn't speak without our records being looked at. We motion for Tom to stay silent, and he understood.

We walked out of the hospital and Tom was arrested. There wasn't much we could do, not without getting killed!

Report Post Tip

Vegas walks over to B10Gangster

I want to help Chris_Sweeney and Tom. Toms a good friend of mine. What can i do?

Vegas stands there waiting for B10s Response

Report Post Tip

"Hey Vegas. Long time no see" I said, to him. I sighed.

"Not much we can do!" I said.

Haz looked at me. "So...that's it!? We're just giving up! We are just giving up! I can't accept that! I can't accept that Ben! I can't! We have to save them and get the money!"

I then told him, "We don't know where Sweeney is, first of all, and Tom is arrested!"

He sighed and Vegas looked disappointed.

Then a cop was running down the sidewalk yelling at us. "Hey, I've seen you before! Freeze!"

We then started running!

Report Post Tip

Haz ran along the sidewalk and pulled Vegas along with him. They couldn't get caught or Chris would be doomed and they would be in jail with Tom. They ran for a few blocks cutting through alley ways and buildings till they knew they were home free. Then they noticed that Ben was nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell is Ben?" Haz asked with a hint of fear on his voice. Then he turned to Vegas....

"Did you see where he went? God, what do we do now?" He turned to Vegas questionably.

Report Post Tip

The cop was crying tears of pain as I beat him unconscious. 

"That will teach you!" I said.

I walked to the sidewalk and saw the others no where. Then, a payphone in front of me started ringing. I picked it up and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, Ben. A friend of ours can see you. That's how we knew which phone to call. Don't worry, he won't kill you. Here is where you should go if you want Sweeney to live" the voice said.

I listened to the address and instantly knew where that was. I hijacked a car and started to drive to that location, since I couldn't go back to my old car, not now. I only had a pistol for a weapon, so I needed to use it wisely.

Report Post Tip

they looked at each other for a moment.

"We Go back and get him!" I answered.

Running to where Ben was last seen they find a cop beaten to death. Ben wasnt there though. The cop door was open and the rain began to fall harder and harder.

"Do you know where he could have ran?" I asked

waiting for a reply they heard a voice and turned

Report Post Tip

as TP was walking the rain started to fall, he was reading the newspaper and really wanted to finish the article, he decided to hide in the building as he open the doors 

crap!

he looks at two guys standing, and one lying in blot of blood, dozen thoughs went trough his mind, he looks at Two stainding in front of him and says

do you have light guys? i seem to lost mine...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Deal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL