Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:46
Page:  1 
The Fallen Star Started by: Deimna on Dec 13, '09 22:03

WillHayes announced a little while ago that Starshine would be stepping down as captain in New York. During the transition to the new crew appointed by Mr. Hayes, one member was not able to move before Starshine's passing, pimpdaddy is under New York's protection until such time as he can find himself a leader to join.

Starshine you were a great friend and a great leader, New York will be a lot dimmer without you.

Report Post Tip

I miss your guiding light in New York already sweetness. Good run.

Report Post Tip

Starshine did well in her time. It's a sad day to see her go, but I know that New York will move forward. Her family is welcome to send me a mobmail any time they want to. I didn't chat it up with Starshine all that much, but a New York member is family. She was family. That is all that matters.

Phelix bows his head and walks away.

Report Post Tip

When a mobster wants out of our way of life, there is but a few options. A Don has a lot of power, and if one wanted to go out with a few bangs a lot of damage could be done. Sunshine has left out world respectfully, and with no violence towards anyone - which can be must respected in our line of work.

Smiles and nods his head in memory of Don Sunshine

Report Post Tip

Alexander walks into the street, listening to Don Deimna's speech about his former leader.

"I can personally say that Starshine was a great woman and that she did everything she could to help her family. It is sad that she was having such inner-turmoil. In the month that I knew her, she was an amazing leader and an even greater friend. She was there for me through my times of happiness and the times of sadness."

Alexander scoops a handful of rose petals from his suit coat pocket, tossing them into the frigid New York wind.

"May you rest in peace, Starshine, you deserve it."

After speaking his peace, Alexander walks away; cloak flapping in the wind.

Report Post Tip

New York will miss your Shine, StarShine. You were a fantastic woman and I wish you the best.

Mikhail bows his head

Report Post Tip

Not to worry Miss Deimna, I have taken the young one in under my personal sponsorship. All is safe in New York once again.

On the other hand, Rest Well Don Starshine. Your family shown brightly in New York for many months, it is sad to see you depart. We will all miss you.

Sing with the angels

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fallen Star
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL