Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 14:58:20
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Prowess? Started by: ZSlick on Dec 14, '09 11:29

Can anyone tell me what prowess is and how it helps me?

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $240,000 Tip

The higher the better, it shows how much by % average you are working as hard if not harder then the average person in the game at your rank.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

so is a

Prowess: 101.54% good

A prowess above 100% is great, 101% means you are working harder than the average guy of your rank.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

That means you are working 1.54% harder than the average guy for your rank. The highest I have personally seen it was a little over 600% and that was at Wise Guy.

Report Post Tip

Jeez I thought 200 was good LOL

Report Post Tip

Yeah, so don't go crazy one you start hitting the higher ranks, and see your prowess drop like by 20's.

People have NO lives whatsoever up there, so keeping up with them is having to play a lot harder and a lot more.

Report Post Tip

People have lives, it differs from a person to person wether they're dedicated to something or not.

Report Post Tip

"That means you are working 1.54% harder than the average guy for your rank."

Just a small correction since it has been changed since that was posted... The prowess is based on all recorded history of accounts that are that old.  So lets say the average of every account that lived 100+ days, had an average of 20,000 xp on day 100, and you have have 100% prowess, that means you are exactly on point with the average person at 100 days old on your 100th day.  If you had 21,000 xp, you would have a prowess of 105%.

Long story short, 100% is the dead center historical average of peoples XP at your current age.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Wow that makes a lot of sense now 👍

Help
Replying to: Prowess?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL