Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:33
Page:  1 
a blurred beginning and a Private Invite. Started by: Vegas_Cassanova on Dec 14, '09 16:29

Unlucky Kid 

BANG

Thats all i really remember. I was found in detroit. lying there lifeless. I do not really remember who i was or where i was going. After i got out of the hospital i stared at the sky with the stars loaded into it. A bright full moon stared down at me and at that very moment a voice came from behind me.  She saw me exit the hospital asking if i needed help i had to refuse her. She told me she could take care of me and look after me.

I stared into her eyes and in her eyes i saw something that i can not explain, at least not now. I had to look away and looked up to the moon and then she said something else, something about the moon looking like a cold hearted orb. I didn't understand her then but i sure do now. A few men came out  from behind her, i guess i didn't see them there but none the less there they were. Staring into my eyes they said nothing. I stared back into theirs and then i was interrupted by the sound of the woman's voice. She tole me this was her family. How can this be i thought she was treated like a princess They opened the door and let her in. One of the men came up to me gave me a paper, it was directions to a where she would be at. Rolling down the window she told me to go ahead and rest up go meet other families and if i wanted i could find her there.

I thought about it for an hour or so and i couldn't get her out of my mind. She was still going to be in Detroit so i had to go meet her once more. I walked the street trying to find this woman till i came to the house. it looked like no one was home. i walked inside the house. nobody was there. Four cars pulled around the corner and around twelve men came in the house. Morgan was her name and she came up to me. Im going to ask you something not everyone has been asked she tole me. I stared into her eyes amazed at what i saw. she interrupted my small time apparition and then held out an envelope asking me if i wanted to join the Wolf Pack.

Report Post Tip

Theo stands behind Morgan and DonPardo, looking at this kid who had just been given the biggest break of his life

Hey kid, need any help, just ask me. But if you are at all disrespectful to this lovely lady.

Theo glances at Morgan

You can say goodbye to anything you wished to do in this world.

Report Post Tip

Glaring at TheoWhite wondering who this man is that just spoke out he turns his head back to Morgan. He looks at her and sees the beauty in her face that he did not realize last night. He looks back into the eyes and falls short of anything to say. She stares back. and then he shutters it grew cold in the room, real cold. 

Come sweetheart lets take a walk

Taking me by the hand i felt the unrelenting stares from behind. But i wasn't afraid, Not when i was with her. She was powerful more than me and i started to control the income of a few shopkeepers. She knew what was going on inside of my mind i was lost and did not know what was going on with me. 

Yes i want to be a part of your family too. 

she answered with an explanation of what just happened. i looked behind me and all twelve men were following me, Or watching for her. She was so beautiful in the light and when the shadows had fallen upon her there was a fear i couldn't control and i feel like she knew for some reason. we walked around the block for an hour or two and ended up back in the house. 

Everyone sat around a table, smiles and jokes. I looked up watched by TheoWhite. confused on how he felt i thought that i would test him. I asked him if he would pass the water. And then he responded with something i didn't really expect.

Report Post Tip

Theo gives Vegas a bit of a glare, the starts to pass over the water

Vegas, mate there is no need to glare at me, i was just making sure that you were clear on everything that you needed to do, i wanted to make it perfectly clear.

Theo continues to pass the water, and then pours it for Vegas

There you go

Theo smiles warmly

Report Post Tip

Vegas looks over apologetically. He thanks TheoWolf and Drinks the water.

In the seat to his Right was a man a good looking man. His name was Jules. he ate his food and smiled. I smiled back curious to what i did that made him smile. He then asked if I enjoyed the food, I guess i wasn't the one who made him smile. Morgan stood up and said it was great to have me in the family and asked if everyone agreed with me being in. I Immediately looked over to see If TheoWhites hand would raise in approval like everyone else's.

Report Post Tip

Washing my pasta down with a glass of water "I say i think he will make a good adition to the family what do you think theo" I then carry on eating my pasta before it go`s cold

Report Post Tip

Theo is amazed that this kid has got this much respect so quickly. Theo quietly mutters this to Rudolph who is sitting to his left.

Theo then raises his hand.

"He seems like a nice chap, sure he will go far"

Theo then waits for others to reply about how they felt about our new member

Report Post Tip

As the hands Begin to raise and the approvals have come forth I look among all of them and feel as if i was home. It was a feeling i have not felt before. I see Morgan smile as though she approves then asking if i would like to say something i mutter the only words i can think of.

I wont let you down, Family.

as They all stand up i go around and give a hug to each one of them. Differnet affirmations came from different members but the one that touched me the most was from a member i had not met. he looked at me in the eyes and said that he saw his soul. I knew exactly what that meant. I, Vegas_Cassanova, was a part of the WolfPack.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: a blurred beginning and a Private Invite.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL