Get Timers Now!
X

May 23 - 11:17:57
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Fonts Started by: The-Reaper on Dec 20, '09 18:50

Okay I read the tutorial and i read the help forum for another section on this that was already answered well i read about 4 pages and gave up so don't hound me on this but i tried to do the font italics i did it successfully once and now i seem to have lost the ability can someone give me some help. by what i read you put <em> then your word. then a slash like this/ now i put the slash right after the last letter of the last word no space is that correct?

Report Post Tip

First of all...

Go to Manage and then Options. See if you have the WYSIWYG option enabled. If you have this enabled you can do fonts pretty much the same way you can on Word Processor. By clicking the appropriate button.

If and when it is turned off you can put < em > (No spaces) before the sentance you want in italics and finish it with em > (No spaces) to end the italics.

(I have had to use spaces in between the < & > to make sure it shows up as readable. When you are doing it to make something italic. Don't use spaces between the <, em and >.

Hope that makes sence for you. Also... try reading the first thread on the help Forum. MARIOS CRASH COURSE IN HTML.

Should help you out a bit.

Report Post Tip

Meh, a bit didn't show up there. To finish the italics put < / em > (NO SPACES) at the end of your sentance.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Fonts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL