Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:00
Page:  1 
Downtown Dogs Started by: BretTheHitmanHart on Feb 07, '16 20:02

BretTheHitmanHart and his companion Lenny, finally finished the work on the hotdog stand. The stand was freshly painted black and on it was written Downtown Dogs. Bret wanted to keep the menu simple but then he remembered, being simple was not the way to be in life. Uniqueness is what his stand needed. He needed to have a unique menu for everyone. Women, kids, jabronis, and wrestlers. While Lenny and Bret wanted to get crazy with the hotdogs, they were planning to break in the idea of new creations.

Bret thought of mixing his other favorite food with dogs. Macaroni and cheese... Bret loved the cheesy pasta and he once had it with chopped up hotdogs in it. He thought, why not put the cheesy pasta on a hotdog?! He even thought of a great name for it, The Mackin Dog. As Bret was writing up the menu on a simple pink and black chalkboard, a pretzel stand was being pushed by. 

"Hey jabroni, haven't seen you around these parts yet. Pretzels huh? They any good?"

The gentleman didn't even respond with any words but instead gave Bret a pretzel. As Bret took down the tasty, hot pretzel, he knew his next creation. The Pretz Dog. Simple concept, great taste. Would go great with any regular condiment. Specifically, mustard. With mustard, Bret knew his next simple creation. The Corndog. As Bret finished writing the menu on his classic chalkboard, Lenny was getting the dogs ready.

"Lenny we ready to open up?"

As Bret asked his gimp of a worker, he noticed a small crowd gathering and forming a line. He was excited seeing all the delightful people recognize the quality of a good hotdog. Along with that, he assumed most of them were his fans. The past few weeks his reputation had grown immensely since he started working along side RazorRamon and his boss, Don KingRevan. 

"Yes Mister Bret we are ready."

As Lenny gave the thumbs up, Bret was eager to let the people know about their grand opening.

"Women, children, jabronis, and my dedicated fans, please allow me to open our hotdog stand. Downtown Dog is officially open for business. Thank you all."

And with that, the first customer stepped forward to order a hotdog.

Report Post Tip

It was no suprise for RazorRamon to see his friend BretTheHitmanHart operating a lucrative business in the Detroit Business DIstrict.  In fact he called it in a meeting with BlackAtom and @DrRick_Marshall when Bret had first joined KingRevan's Throne Room, saying to the room "Someday, I can see that guy running a hit dog stand."  And lo and behold he was right.  He approaches the stand, still sweating from his match (another W in the win column for RazorRamon of course) and shake's Bret's hand.

Glad to see you git your front up and running Bret.  Looks great.  I'll take a slice of pizza please.  Throw some fresh mushrooms on it if you've got any back there.

Report Post Tip

BlackAtom was in the business district of Detroit when he spotted Bret the Hitman's pink and black hot dog stand. He walks up to order a some food,"Can I get hot dog with mustard and ketchup with a little relish. And drink too please."

BlackAtom grabs his food after paying the man. "Thank you," he says he takes a bite and goes to walk down the street.

Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart was helping Lenny for the day with the hotdog stand. As a few of his friends came by to get some food, except for RazorRamon... He wanted a damn slice of pizza. Bret thought about the idea. How about a hotdog on a pizza? The idea just sounded too disgusting to give it anymore thought. 

Business was doing just fine but Bret wanted to bring more in. He decided to jump back in his hotdog costume that Ramon had given him. He put on the costume and started passing out free hotdog coupons. 

Report Post Tip
Having finished her business for the day Gemma decided to have wander around for a bit taking in the sights of the city while there was time before returning to HQ and hopefully avoid doing the washing up again, it was her turn but she didn't like doing it as it ruined her nails and was pretty sure the boss waited till it was her turn to use as many pots and pans as possible, hopefully her plan will work.

Turning into the business district Gemma remembered that one of the family had recently opened a hot dog stand so decided to have a look and see if she could find it, it did not take long as she soon spotted a crowd hanging around and sauntered over. One of the first things that amused her was the outfit BretTheHitmanHart was wearing but decided to try and not be cheeky about it.

Reading through the elaborately written menu she could see there were certainly unique twists to the hot dog but felt that those flavours would be an adventure to taste another day.

"Hi,I would like a hot dog with relish please" Gemma hands over the money while politely declining an autograph.
Report Post Tip
Ricky had worked up quite the appetite throughout the day and was relieved when he noticed the new business out on the street. His mind began to race with what he would order and what would leave him feeling the most satisfied. The question was simply answered, corn dogs, and as many as he could carry. Ricky stopped and thought for a second and decided eight was going to be the magic number. He walked up to the stand whe n it was his turn.

"I'll have eight corn dogs please. Ohhh and two packets of ketchup, please."

The gentlemen running the rand leaned over to peak behind Ricky to see if he was ordering for two, but when he realized Ricky was alone he simply shrugged his shoulders and started prepping the order. Ricky's final weird request was that he help him load up his hands with these eight corn dogs.

Ricky made two fists and asked him

"Would you be so kind as to slide the stick end of the corn dogs into the space between my fingers. It should look like I have amazing corn dog fingers when you're done."

bretthehitmanhart shook his head at Ricky and began helping him create his "corn dog hands"...
Report Post Tip

[Dr.RickMarshall had been strolling through the streets of Detroit, puffing his pipe and chatting with the locals. He likes to keep an eye on his city and he finds walking through the streets peaceful.]

[Dr.RickMarshall was coming around the corner when he saw BretTheHitmanHarts' hotdog stand, "Downtown Dogs" it read. Dr.RickMarshall was felling famished so he heads over, as he walks up he Greets BretTheHitmanHart who he didn't notice at first because he was wearing a hotdog outfit]

[Dr.RickMarshall Congratulates him on his new business venture then views the chalkboard]

"I'll take two of The Pretz Dog's, with mustard please"

[After thanking Bret and paying, Dr.RickMarshall stands off to the side, eating and chatting it up with the customers that come and go...]

Report Post Tip

The Detroit business district was extremely busy. The usual traffic jams and hoards of people going back and forth in the street gave the air a certain vibration that felt like home. BretTheHitmanHart had opened a hotdog stand in the area and BlackAtom was excited for his Downtown DT brethern. He went to act as a patron. 

The sign was prevalent as you look down the street, 'Downtown Dogs' it reads. BlackAtom walks up and says, "Can I get a hotdog with ketchup, mustard, and relish please?" BlackAtom passes over some cash and takes his hotdog. He enjoys his food and goes on his way.

Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart hadn't much of a break since his hotdog stand went live in Downtown, Detroit. Lenny and him were always busy. Mainly with fans and others who loved Bret. Bret noticed Miss Gemma coming to the stand and wanted to make sure he helped her with her order.

"How you doing Miss Gemma?"

Bret noticed Gemma checking him out in his singlet. He caught her looking at his backside and when they made eye contact, she broke contact and continued with her order.

"Just relish? Man... we might don't get too many plain orders around her madam. But here you go! Please check us out again soon. We'll have a more plain menu for your pleasure! And come back when you do want an autograph!"

Bret's next customer was Ricky_Bobby. Bret didn't know the man very well but Bret knew the man was a race car driver. The man wore a fire proof outfit with the Wonder Bread logo. Bret figured Ricky was really big in the racing with his sponsor. After all, Bret only knew about wrestling. Cars were a whole new adventure for Bret.

"Wait you want how many corn dogs? I know their good, but damn you must be hungry."

As Bret told Lenny to get Ricky eight corndogs, Ricky let Bret know what he wanted to do with those dogs. He wanted to create corndog hands. Much like Edward Scissorhands, but with corndogs. Bret has gotten a few strange requests with autographs in his day, but this one was definitely different...

"Alright jabroni. We cooled down these corndogs so they don't burn the webbing between each finger. Stick out your hands."

Bret waited for Ricky to stick out his hands, and then placed a fresh made corndog in between each finger. The creation was finished! 

"I think we should start calling you, Ricky Corndog Hands. It has a nice ring to it."

As Bret continued to help out Ricky, his two friends approached wanting a dog each. Their orders were simple for Lenny to handle. 

"Lenny be sure to take care of these next two. They're with me."

Lenny nodded quickly and instantly went to work on the next two dogs for Bret's friends.

"How you guys doing by the way? Thanks for stopping by. Business is busy lately..."

Report Post Tip

War has finally subsided. Tsunayosi walks the street of Detroit and saw a still in one piece hotdog stand. He then walks ahead and heads to order. Tsunayoshi said: Can I get some.. paused in his surprise the crew lady was crying.. Tsunayoshi asks: Why are you crying lady? The crew lady nodded and said: The owner of this stand died in the war. Tsunayoshi was shocked by the news. Tsunayoshi said: I am very sorry for your loss ma'am, may he/she rest in peace with his angels. Tsunayosi nodded and said: Can I get two hotdogs and a bottle of soda? Tsunayoshi then gets his order and walked away teary eyed.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Downtown Dogs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL