Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:20:11
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hit Squad WACK! option Started by: mnirem on Dec 24, '09 01:15

The idea for this is a group of people working on the same hit. It couldd work better or worse than a regular hit, depending on the traits of who does what.

There would be the following positions:

1: Gunner- Effectivness of this position is based off of offense.

2: Mole- Effectivness of this position is based off of stealth.

3: Getaway Driver- Effectivness of this position is based off of defense.

If the people chosen for these positions are high in the required field, there is a higher chance of success, and vice versa.

You would send out the invites for this like an MUC. This would only be for family members, of course.

Pros: You will have a naturally larger chance of success, and more people will get training done.

Cons: On the chance of failiure, all people will face wackback, not just one.

Any thoughts?

Report Post Tip

Hrm.

As MUCs are being changed maybe make this an MUC option. Would be interesting to see how this could take shape.

Report Post Tip

MUC's changing?? really... ya, reasonable idea... feasible.... : )

Report Post Tip

Will this only train your role or overall?

So if I'm the Mole, will my stealth get better only or will all the skills improve?

Sounds good, you create a team for the guys with 100 BG's. Take 'em down with a Crew, not just one (wo)man

Report Post Tip

I don't know if I like this idea.

I've died a fair amount in my 2+ years here. I've always appreciated the fact that (outside of the 1%) a single, actual player needed to put in the hard work to kill me. As opposed to three somewhat lazy mofos working together.

Perhaps not my most elegantly stated counterargument, but you get the idea.

Report Post Tip

What is this IJ?

Report Post Tip

What is IJ?

Report Post Tip

I think the way Wack! is currently done is good, but something like this should be implemented to take down someone of a certain rank or above, where you need 3 people of equal or above rank to take the hit with you. If you understand what i mean.

Report Post Tip

I like that thought tank.... also adding that IA contracts will not only be thug's and gangsters.... it moves up higher amongst the ranks there fore you would need multiple men to complete the task... and i also like that its family only.

Report Post Tip

I don't think that only being ableto kill one of a certain rank or above is a great idea, but i guess it would be more realistic.

Report Post Tip

IJ = Injustice. Same exact feature is in that game.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hit Squad WACK! option
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL