Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:35
Page:  1 
Christmas Party (Everyone Invited) Started by: Alexander_de_Luca on Dec 24, '09 16:30

A crowd of people gathers in New Orleans, waiting for the Christmas festivities to begin. Music echoes in the background loudly, almost as if it's Mardi Gras all over again. The crowd seems to congregate around a roped area platform, where men in suits stand and sit, laughing and talking to each other around a gigantic Christmas tree. Finally, one of them stands up and goes over to the microphone, with someone following him, looking like a bodyguard.

"Ladies and gentlemen, some of you may know me, some of you don't. My name is Alexander de Luca. I am one of the masterminds behind this celebration of Christmas. Due to some...friends," He chuckles slightly, "Some friends' generous donations, I have been able to have a huge tree erected behind me, which I will name the L'arbre de Prodiges. Some of you may know about this but, as a present, some friends and I have purchased this little area of street, as a gift for a man I am honored to call a friend. From this moment onward, this place here is known as Kenobi Plaza."

A man walks forward, the only man dressed in robes and not a suit, with a small metal tube hanging from his belt. Alex takes the man's ring and kisses it, before taking a bottle of champagne and two glasses, pouring one for himself and one for the Godfather, before saying, "To Natale, and to Famiglia." He drains his glass, and the party is started.

Report Post Tip

It was xmas eve and Fatality had just been informed of a party around the corner in the fine streets of New Orleans. In his true fashion, Fatality had already had a couple of drinks by dusk, so news of some more drinking was a god sent. However before leaving the HQ, one of the BG's standing outside of the conference room had a package for Fatality. "For you sir" as he walked out the room

Hic! And who is this from?

Slams his shoulder into the wall as he looked for a way to stabilize himself. "No idea sir, the messenger said a note was within". Fatality takes the closest chair and opens the package only to find a key within and note saying. "Your company is requested at the New Orleans Christmas party".

Fatality leaves the HQ and walks over to where the grand congregation was. Upon entering the vicinity Fatality draws much attention.

Howdy all! I am looking for the man who organized this all anyone know who and where i can find him?

The crowd answered "Alexander is the man behind this all. Just saw him a bit ago, he was downing Champagne's he's probably around here somewhere". Fatality takes this as a sign to start the festivities and walks over to the nearest table with cookies and champagne

I like to make a toast! Hic! A toast to our GoD fatheR of New Orleans. A toast to a blossoming city which has just risen from the ashes not to loooong ago! Hic! And ofcourse the man who brought this party to our shores! Alexxxander! Hic!!

Just as soon as Fatality had his cup of champagne, Alexander shows up right behind Fatality. "Thank you for coming sir. Heard you were looking for me?" Needing a couple of seconds to recollect his thoughts

Aye yes! Hic! I got this key in a package I am hoping you have the answer to where it leads or does?

Finishes his Champagne Glass

Report Post Tip

The banging of the door surprise her, she became alert at once. Damn who could it be at this time and day, she looks meaning fully to her trusted bodyguard. And her bodyguard walks cautiously to the door and peeks at the tiny hole.

Lady, its one of the messenger of Fatality. Said Jacob , her trusted bodyguard.

Damn, what could that scroundel wants now!  Jade sigh with exasperation, last time he sent one his messenger its because he wanted to know when will he upgrade his Druggies......oh man, that man has a problem, and she ain't finish dressing for her night with her man _Raptor_.

So what the hell is it now? It better be good or else you will not be singing a Merry Christmas when you get you  out of this apartment.  I said menacingly.

Ahh......uhmmm ... Lady,  the messenger stamered, Fatality gave you this message, he said he will wait for you in the streets this is the address. He then gave Jade the address , Jade looks up to him and nods then shoo him away.

So there will be after at this address, guess Im dress for it. Hey you go and send someone to _Rapty_'s house and tell him if he have the time to go to this address.

After driving to the said location, Jade saw that there are people milling about now. Fatality as usual is in the middle of it all, probably drunk. She walks towards him her red dress clinging to her body and moves in sync with her.

So time to party?

Report Post Tip

Drugs on Christmas day?

Hiccup.  Thatsh an absholute shcandal!!

Report Post Tip

Risque had just finished a very prosperous drug run, she was walking back to the HQ with a 'little extra' in her pocket when she started to hear music and whispering. Follow her paranoid instincts she made a left turn and walk in the direction of the noise. She soon realized it was a full blown party, having nothing to do with the whispering she had heard before.

Well, I came here, might as well have a good time, I've got nothing better to do, she said shrugging.

Walking into the melee, she started to hear a familiar voice, following it she soon discovered that it was none other than a dead drunk Fatality partying out. She lifted her eyebrow noticing Jynx, with the right hand man. After a second or two she shrugged it off once more and decided to rush in to the party as well.

Anyone not drunk, she cried out hoping for a positive answer and getting none she sighed and grabbed a glass of she-didn't-know-what, downing it in one go.

Hum, lemony, she smiled and let herself go with the flow.

Report Post Tip

Sees everyone dancing, more than a little drunk himself. He takes a piece of pie from a waiter and sits down in one of the chairs he occupied earlier, eating chocolate meringue pie and drinking scotch from a pocket flask. He laughs as his bodyguard tells jokes the some of the partiers.

Report Post Tip

Tyrantis, having Drank more than most people at the Festivities, Vomited into the Lake.

Report Post Tip

The Rooster walks in and initiates a 45 minute display of the chicken dance.

Report Post Tip

Jewish_Jake walks in to party ......

I guess I got the date confused ...catch everyone at the party next year

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Christmas Party (Everyone Invited)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL