Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:24:38
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Fines Started by: Dead-Eye-Danny on Dec 25, '09 14:06

I think fines should be put in place along with being put in jail. ie. if you get caught for dealing drugs you could either pay a fine or go to prison. I think the fines would be relativly small for drug dealing, lets say 50-60k depending on the load..But for failing a MUC the fine would be much larger, about 100-200k. And also, I dont know if its already in place or not but maybe you could get jailed for attempting a wack.

What do you all think about this idea?

Report Post Tip

firstly to answer your query. A failed wack attempt or wackback as it is known can indeed result in jail time or even your own death. Now on to the fining for the failure of drug deals. The chances are that if you fail a drug deal you've just lost a considerable amount of cash. To lose even more on a bribe could become rather expensive especially if you carry high units which high ranks do. And nobody likes spending un-necessary cash. After all it makes our world go round.

Report Post Tip

question... would we be paying this fine to get out earlier?? or ?? cause a sentence is only 9 mins...

Report Post Tip

^^I would think not as you can already bribe to get out early

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Fines
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL