Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:29:44
Page:  1 
Grimvillage - short stroll with Alecs_Shmoke Started by: Alecs_Shmoke on Dec 25, '09 16:33

Alecs_Leads you to an abandoned building in Greenwich village. The lookout from above a burnt window nods, As you enter the shanty 4 story rise you can hear dogs barking from below. A heavy set Sicilian man greets Alecs_. You follow him down to a basement where a you see a circle of 40-50 men standing in composure around two men bare knuckle fighting... Alecs_ gestures the young boy with the snap brim, where he then hands him a wad fulla cash. With his eye's looks at the fighter in the khaki pants and then back that boy who gets the order.

Alecs says "I like this place... Fights ain't juiced, Raw stuff ya know... Hard to find that kinna stuff out here... I'ma street guy... like to eat and breathe the life, I find myself in some really grim places... Just my style ya know...

Alecs lights up a spliff, casually stepping and walking out of the savage circle

"I reside here in Grimvillage, my turf... I ran around here since my youth time, so when i got made, i didn't expect to get treated any differently... These are my people, they knew and know what i do and that I'd gladly dangle any one of thare kids over a pack of snapping hounds... Heh"

Approaching a decent size hole in the wall, Alecs stops and turns...

"If you got any use for 30 korean immigrants or know someone who could use um... i got 15 nearby, and 15 coming in on one of my containers, Oh ya, boy's in blue show... this is the exit... i gotta smash out, nice strolling with you."

Alecs walks into the hole in the wall

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Well, it's nice to know this thing of ours has branched off into human trafficking.

Shakes Alecs_Shmoke's hand before turning to one of his servants.

Ah, you'll do..

Putting his hand around his shoulder, Swayzak whispers

Say, have you ever heard of a place called Timbuktu?

Report Post Tip

Returns the hand shake
Smiles

"Thank you Swayzak"

Alecs also respectfully nods at Swayzak's servants to show the proper respect to this Capo

Whispers back

"Africa somewhere, Hmmmm, you interested in the business?... I may open a market in NY...."

Report Post Tip

Even though we have broken into the human trafficking field, I assure you that none of the humans were harmed on the trip, or after the arrived. What good is a wounded worker?

I assure top quality for this product. Not a scratch on em'!

Alecs. Do not worry about the boys in blue, I have paid them the amount to keep their eyes down. All business actions dealing with New York is always covered and 99% guaranteed to have no police interaction. It's a buyers market!

Report Post Tip

I'd be happy to work with you, it seems like an untapped business with potential.

Patting one of the slaves back, Swayzak becomes distracted by the sudden ring of a telephone, instinctively picking up the receiver and listened to the other end.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have, is a very specific set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills, that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you."

Raising an eyebrow and looking around, Swayzak covers the receiver with his hand before grabbing a passerby.

"Hey - this guy is going for the world in teeter tottering with his wife!"

Smiling, the passerby happily takes the receiver from him before shouting a hearty "Good luck!" before having the receiver snatched back from the hands of Swayzak, hanging up the phone and briskly walking back to the slave pen.

Report Post Tip

Alecs grins and nods agreeing with Ricin's promise of quality workers

"Thank You Boss Ricin for your interest and word of this operation excelling threw your contacts ."

Swayzak professionally regains his composure and walks back up to Alecs

Alecs gestures in an orderly fashion

"Boss Ricin this is Swayzak a Capo of Kates in Detroit. He has took an interest in the type of product we can supply. Can I first say Swayzak, in all respects Iam no pimp, I simply will, have and can provide quality line workers, mass amounts of laborers, foreign hit squads, green card marriage arrangement spouses at a reasonable price... Also adding what ever you choose to do and where you place your purchase is up to you. The arrival of these shipments and how often will be disclosed when the time is necessary. I specialize in marriage arrangements and quality line work. I work closely with European countries and most of Asia. It was a profession of my father's whom is thought to be responsible for a lot of the Italian/Sicilian waves that flooded New York. "

With a straight face Alecs withdraws from his business pitch respectfully nodding to Swayzak

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grimvillage - short stroll with Alecs_Shmoke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL