Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:13
Page:  1 
St. Louis Bar Started by: Pistone on Dec 26, '09 14:43

Hey everyone, I just came here out in the streets today to introduce my bar in St. Louis. The Pistone Bar it was open a long time ago and recently, I haven't been getting enough visits so I thought I would come out here and announce the Pistone Bar. It is a very nice place to have a good drink and some Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. My chefs make wonderful, delicious food, my bartenders make the finest drinks, imported also from all over the world. So come to St. Louis and directly to my bar to have a nice drink.

Report Post Tip

Nynes walk by well on the way to a drug deal, pull out a note pad and wrote a note to himself to be sure he stops by this bar next time he is in the area and has time.

Pistone I will stop by in the future.

Report Post Tip

It baffles me as to why you would approach a dead man about a bar he opened nearly a month ago.

Report Post Tip

I suspect you'll be waiting a really long time for your drink and your food probably wont be that fresh, Nick.

Report Post Tip

*Strangulation wonders if Pistones son was just trying to keep his fathers announcement alive by spamming it to the top of our list..

With agreement with Q, I can't imagine this place being very healthy considering it's owner has been dead a while..Nick, perhaps re-open it before advertising it?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St. Louis Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL