Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:08:54
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Pre-Pay Started by: The-Reaper on Dec 27, '09 03:05

I realize that DFP improvements are many but when i was gone for a few days and couldn't access the site I lost my DFP because the bribe ran out so what if for a fee of the days it would normaly cost and for an additional fee you could purchess up to say a week in advance so that you could be offline for a bit with out worry when you need to be.

Now the next thing that could be a problem in some peoples eyes would be abuse of this, so why not make it a limited thing like only so much you can buy in a month, week et cetera

Please tell me what you think.

Report Post Tip

The idea is to promote activity. This does not promote activity. In fact, it goes against that very basis for bribes entirely. So I would have to say, no.

Report Post Tip

Well, this would be abused, almost certainly, even if certain limits were put on. But, the problem with the current system is, say a RL emergency happens, like your grandfather/mother dies, or something, and you can only log on long enough to make one payment. I say that a prepay option should be made, but it costs credits.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Pre-Pay
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL